SIA model plane...where to get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

damienster

Mar 13, 2005
Hi i need it as a gift for my gf... going to present it to her if she's awarded the employment letter. need around the size of an arm's length or so. Saw a shop near GV entrance in marina sq abt the size an arm's length selling for $99. which is roughly what i'm looking for.

Saw another shop in suntec but too small (size of 1 hand selling for abt $50..too ex) Anyway cheaper as marina sq location maybe a little ex.. Maybe some ulu shops in bugis or shopping malls??

Thanks guys for ur help to show i'm romantic for once...haha:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Damien

harrynkl said:
wheellock place, there a shop sell model kit, i think is on the 2nd fl going in from te coffee bean enterance... u can check it out
hey many thnaks for ur quick reply...i'll go and have a look. anyone has any other shops to refer pls let me noe...thanks for sharing!!

Kit said:
The shop at Wheelock place is Nikko and they sell die-cast plane models, not kits. They also have branches in Suntec and Harbour Front.

what's a kit?? sorry abt my ignorance... i'm looking for a SIA model plane for display. No need to fix or glue or DIY urself. Like those display in the showcase those type...

Getting a model airplane for a girl is not romantic.

r32 said:
Getting a model airplane for a girl is not romantic.

:bsmilie: yah loh... I also agree with r32
If it costs alot I think she'd rather get some nice jewellery

HEY! How about jewellery in the shape of a plane? ;)

benedium said:
:bsmilie: yah loh... I also agree with r32
If it costs alot I think she'd rather get some nice jewellery

HEY! How about jewellery in the shape of a plane? ;)

i wonder if the gf is a SIA gal now... :think:

It's like say "go fly aeroplane"...:what:

With $100 budget, go for a romantic dinner instead if she gets in..

ortega said:
i think its is a must for SIA girls, there is no such thing as too much

wa...from experience issit?:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.