Shy girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaphoto

Nov 23, 2005
C & C welcome.. :)

IMG_0118.jpg

Great shot! Nice framing. :thumbsup:

Her pink and white outfit seems to fit nicely into the bright colours.

G-man said:
Great shot! Nice framing. :thumbsup:

Her pink and white outfit seems to fit nicely into the bright colours.

Thanks G-man! Really appreciate it.. ;)

ndroo said:
Cute. Actually, if it's my photo, I'd do a square crop of only the top half with the face and the pink frame. Just my thoughts.

Thanks! Will try the cropping.. :D

nice pinks. but should have waited until you see more of the face. the hidden mouth is kinda distracting. How many shots did you take of her? OR was it just snap and go?

The pink object looks like a frame, making this an interesting picture. Well-captured!

ndroo said:
Cute. Actually, if it's my photo, I'd do a square crop of only the top half with the face and the pink frame. Just my thoughts.
Agree with ndroo that the lower part is not doing any good to the picture. Just the head with the frame will do.

sumball said:
Agree with ndroo that the lower part is not doing any good to the picture. Just the head with the frame will do.

Agreed! Its such a nice picture of a frame within a frame. Crop the lower half off and raise saturation a tad. ITs a lovely lovely moment!:thumbsup:

cute portrait, i would suggest cropping away the patterns at the bottom to make a nice pink 'H' , maybe you can title it 'Hi'

Thanks to all of you who gave your comments & suggestions, I really appreciate it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.