Shutterstock

Status
Not open for further replies.

jus

Sep 5, 2004
Serangoon United
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

I need to get some photos from shutterstock but i don't want to register their package $199 for a month, i just need 1-3photos for my website.

Any brother or sister here who have the account can help me buy then i pay you back? Or is there anyway i can just buy that few photos i need?

Thanks

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

I need to get some photos from shutterstock but i don't want to register their package $199 for a month, i just need 1-3photos for my website.

Any brother or sister here who have the account can help me buy then i pay you back? Or is there anyway i can just buy that few photos i need?

Thanks

Actually if i'm not wrong, i think they do have a per photo sales as well.

Try dreamtime mopre cheaper. Merry christmas.

US$199 for 3 pictures already cheap

How much do they usually charge? I saw from istockphoto a 1200 x 1600 medium size photo cost US$4.

The Shutterstock US$199 is for 30 day @ 25 photos per day. That will come up to 750photos for the whole month. That will come up to US$0.265/photos.

I don't mind paying US$4 for a photo that i want. But not US$199 for just one photo or US$66/photo for 3 photos.

Anyone can help?

I don't mind paying US$4 for a photo that i want. But not US$199 for just one photo or US$66/photo for 3 photos.

Anyone can help?

The question to ask is, can licensed users legally sub-license the images to you? If not, what you are asking for is piracy.

The question to ask is, can licensed users legally sub-license the images to you? If not, what you are asking for is piracy.

Thank you for highlighting.

Anyone know the answer to this? If its illegal mod pls close thread.

Thank you

And there are also istockphoto, StockXpert, Fotolia, BigStock etc. etc.

Most probably could find the same photos in these sites as microstock shooters tend to submit to as many sites as possible for more sales.

Thank you. Will look into those sites you mention.

Thank you.

I paid about $80~150 per photo for my company website and we consider it money well spent because it's of proffesional quality and creativity.....most importantly it saves us a lot of time and effort and we can concentrade our man power on content development :thumbsup:

I paid about $80~150 per photo for my company website and we consider it money well spent because it's of proffesional quality and creativity.....most importantly it saves us a lot of time and effort and we can concentrade our man power on content development :thumbsup:

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I just got to know from a friend who design website for companies. He charge companies anything from $100 onward per photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.