Shutter Count

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChosenX

Nov 5, 2006
Hello
How do i find out whats my camera's Shutter Count?

Thanks

What camera?

If Nikon system, you can use PreviewExtractor. Google it.

Regards,
Arto.

follow up question....

how bout for Canon Rebel 300D...?

Assuming I didn't reset the file name. Can i determine the shutter count base on the last shot I have taken?

Assuming I didn't reset the file name. Can i determine the shutter count base on the last shot I have taken?

Approximately...

yes, if you have not pass the 10k mark, after 10k, you still can use this method, but you have to remember how many 10k cycles your camera have shot.

yes, if you have not pass the 10k mark, after 10k, you still can use this method, but you have to remember how many 10k cycles your camera have shot.
Put a sticky note on your camera and update every 10k cycles :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

how about stick a neo print of yourself or someone on your camera for every 10k cycles?
I prefer to forget about shutter count and do the shoot while the camera is working :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

if u are using Windows, there is a software called oPanda that show the shutter count when u view the Exif

is there any way to clear my shutter count, other then shooting till 9999? then restart?
Also i have download the program but when i open theres this thing saying
"This application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

is there any way to clear my shutter count, other then shooting till 9999? then restart?
"This application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
9999? those are file numbering... it got nothing to do with shutter count.
i think most camera got an option to restart file numbering.

how about this?

how about this?
if you dare take the risk, you can try google

if anything go wrong, please do not come after me. :)

how about this?

read the FAQ on the website.. there's a solution posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.