Shrior has a good tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

longko

Sep 7, 2006
Balestier
At last, I found time to go Shrior today to send my K10D for repair. Kevin the tech there is really helpful and friendly. After he confirmed my K10D has a problem in either the sensor or processor, I was told he need send to Japan & will take 1+month:cry: Then I told him I'll need a camera next week, he immediately offer to help.:thumbsup: But I didn't want to trouble him, so I'll likely get the K100D for my gf (at long last).

Going to miss my K10D while it's gone.:(

I wished my gf will buy a K10D for me... heh heh

That's good to know. Hope it won't take long for your K10D to back fixed :)

BTW, my wife wants to learn photography too. Might just get her a K100D someday soon ;)

Cheers!

BTW, my wife wants to learn photography too. Might just get her a K100D someday soon ;)

Cheers!

Ya, get a DSLR. I regret getting my gf the FZ7. Should had die die convinced her a DSLR is better than compact factor:angry: Now she see my shots, she starting to feel & see the limits of a prosumer.:bsmilie:

Oh ya. Also good for your case since you have a serious case of LBA ;) I believe I just overcame my LBA. lol

Cheers!

How about an *ist DL? ;)

How about an *ist DL? ;)

Thanks for the offer bro. But I prefer new for my gf, if it's for me, as long working can liao:bsmilie: Thinking for getting in KL or JB, I heard K100D with kit there sells for RM18xx with International Warranty;) Cheaper than OP grey set when exchange rate is good:bsmilie:

Wah longko, now your K10D will have a little brother!!! K100D rocks.

Wah longko, now your K10D will have a little brother!!! K100D rocks.

Later it come back from Japan jealous leh:bsmilie: I recieved confirmation a shop in JB offering RM1900 for K100D (Can use CC somemore). Those know which shop I talking about please don't mention the name hor, don't want get them trouble;)

At last, I found time to go Shrior today to send my K10D for repair. Kevin the tech there is really helpful and friendly. After he confirmed my K10D has a problem in either the sensor or processor, I was told he need send to Japan & will take 1+month:cry: Then I told him I'll need a camera next week, he immediately offer to help.:thumbsup: But I didn't want to trouble him, so I'll likely get the K100D for my gf (at long last).

Going to miss my K10D while it's gone.:(

talking about that, might go visit them again tomorrow.:bsmilie:

Hope yours don't need to take a trip to Japan with mine:bsmilie: :nono:

I have something else for them to service. My DS is actually in the service center for 3 weeks already. Don't know how long more it gonna stay there. It's on Kevin table.:bsmilie: maybe still waiting for parts from Japan.

I have something else for them to service. My DS is actually in the service center for 3 weeks already. Don't know how long more it gonna stay there. It's on Kevin table.:bsmilie: maybe still waiting for parts from Japan.

oo so long arh have to wait but at least they offer good service

oo so long arh have to wait but at least they offer good service

sorry for not clarifying, I can actually take the camera back if i need it for shooting and they will call me once the parts arrived so that i can bring it back to the service center. Since i have another camera, i tell Kevin i will leave the camera there.;)

At least yours no need fly to Japan:bsmilie: My problem should be an unusual one:think:

if he willing offer to help, let him help lah, 2 years before, when my 7D down and I need to rush for a trip, need a cam, Andy in KM borrowed me a brand new 7D (display model)for that trip (free use about 2-3 months), 3 months later, back KM and take my fixed 7D back, quite happy experience...

if he willing offer to help, let him help lah, 2 years before, when my 7D down and I need to rush for a trip, need a cam, Andy in KM borrowed me a brand new 7D (display model)for that trip (free use about 2-3 months), 3 months later, back KM and take my fixed 7D back, quite happy experience...
KM and Shriro are 2 different entities and their service levels also different.
FYI Shriro handled Nikon for the longest time until 2001.

errr p.s can i ask a question? is shiro the same as aztech?

Shiro and Shriro are totally different companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.