Status
Not open for further replies.

slipperss

Feb 17, 2009
Show罗志祥《潮男正传-撑腰庆功改版》签唱会
日期:3月6日(星期五)
时间:7pm
地点:East Point Mall(beside Simei MRT)

ah.. guess this time the crowd will be MORE then S.H.E?

anyone going? guess there r fans queueing there now already..

anyone going? guess there r fans queueing there now already..

Now? You kidding me right?

If you are going, I suggest go straight to level 2, facing directly to the stage, should be able to get a clear shots. Bring at least 200mm or 300mm zoom lens. I think.

Me not going, got appointment tomorrow night.

just passed by east point just now. no queue yet. but the barriers that they setting up is scary. they expecting very big crowds

Who coming now ? Don't understand chinese. It the singer so popular than S.H.E. ?

i still tot of squeezing front cos no zoom lens......ermm think i jus see his performance will do....brought my 50mm....but scare not much use for it..if im at level 2

I started queuing there at 2pm. But later my friends went up to the customer service and got some priority tickets absolutely free. So i was right at the front and the first few(before the FC) to get his signature.

I started queuing there at 2pm. But later my friends went up to the customer service and got some priority tickets absolutely free. So i was right at the front and the first few(before the FC) to get his signature.

o.o so good can get priority tickets? anyway the crowd sure is ALOT.. should be still there signing i suppose.

U are 1 lucky guy. I couldnt get e priority tickets so i never go. :sweat:
I was looking for e tickets at HMV, Music Junction and Sembawang Music. All e cds sold there don't have so e tickets.... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.