Show us your Pentax - Season II

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
PART I had over 1000 posts. To follow the forum rules, here is a new thread where you can show off your Pentax gear :)

If you are interested in the Season I of 'Show us your Pentax', please click here.

Here is my GF1 w/ FA43 adapted on, I have to say lookwise it's not the best combination:

PanasonicGF1_FA43.jpg

Last edited:
PART I had over 1000 posts. To follow the forum rules, here is a new thread where you can show off your Pentax gear :)

Here is my GF1 w/ FA43 adapted on, I have to say lookwise it's not the best combination:

PanasonicGF1_FA43.jpg

Very tempting. I sold my 60-300mm Tokina to a CSer who uses the Sony NEX and it look really funny with that small body and loon lens.

Does AF and metering still works with the adapter?
Here's mine... hah.. going for K5 soon.. but till now still with the good old K10.
IMGP9297-2.jpg

as someone mention, every pentax owner should have a pentax made in their birth year..so here's mine..pentax mv1

6046661768_f60478074e_z.jpg

Last edited:
metii_01.jpg
This was my year but never saw this before.
220.gif

Looks like I need to get a 6X7

But I have this weird looking camera branded Hewlett-Packard
ei2000.jpg

Last edited:
as someone mention, every pentax owner should have a pentax made in their birth year..so here's mine..pentax mv1

omg they should???? x_x

What was made in '83?

What about 1985?

mine is late 50s series.

are you getting those asahiflex? :bsmilie:

Asahiflex-ii.jpg

IMGP0017.jpg

they look beautiful with that waist level finder, kinda reminds me of Exakta EXA and ....... LX :bheart:

exa11.jpg

oh...if that's the case, maybe i need a pentax MG :D