Show us your Leicas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally after years, I've gotten a Leica M, thanks to Bro Thomas!

73516_440253652451_663132451_5642965_5961897_n.jpg

Well if you can't beat them, join them :bsmilie: Congrats and looking forward to more nice pictures from you with this camera :thumbsup:

Finally after years, I've gotten a Leica M, thanks to Bro Thomas!

I am truly happy to "pass-on" to you this beautiful camera...your first Leica M2...hope you show us more great shots from this 100% mechanical camera...no more camera meter...no more auto film advance and rewind from your Hexar...

I have so much feeling for this without timer version M2...personally removing the dent from the top right hand corner..."chisel off" the harden cracking vulcanite...put on a new "Saddle Tan" leather covering...had Chiif's technician to CLA the camera to fix the sticky frame line...:lovegrin:

But... this camera will really look great with a "chrome" lens...:angel:

5041588519_4e930f0ff1_z.jpg

Last edited:
I am truly happy to "pass-on" to you this beautiful camera...your first Leica M2...hope you show us more great shots from this 100% mechanical camera...no more camera meter...no more auto film advance and rewind from your Hexar...

Nice sexy camera, Mr. hookonclassic, next time sell me one with Royale With Cheese Price too.

It's really a beautiful camera.......congrats RWC!

Hookonclassic, is it easy to DIY the leathering, eg removing the vulcanite and pasting the cameraleather skin?

Or this job better left to someone?

It's really a beautiful camera.......congrats RWC!

Hookonclassic, is it easy to DIY the leathering, eg removing the vulcanite and pasting the cameraleather skin?

Or this job better left to someone?

Hi xherion, with a little knowledge...I would say it is "not difficult" to do it yourself...but always be prepared to accept your own responsibility on any mishap...:bsmilie:

I have so much feeling for this without timer version M2...personally removing the dent from the top right hand corner..."chisel off" the harden cracking vulcanite...put on a new "Saddle Tan" leather covering...had Chiif's technician to CLA the camera to fix the sticky frame line...:lovegrin:

But... this camera will really look great with a "chrome" lens...:angel:

5041588519_4e930f0ff1_z.jpg

wa lau, dont poison me la, will be damn broke la!!!! :sweat:

Family portrait III

family3small.jpg

so many modern leica lately...need to balance with vintage leica...

#1: Re-United.
Here's the story:
The M2 and the 50 Lux was a pair used by a war reporter (probably during the Vietnam war). The pair was sold to a HK collector who broke the pair up. I bought the M2 earlier and just received the 50 Lux today.

Re-united again.
A Leica with a history if you believe the story...

5064128442_058881b843_b_d.jpg

the nicest leica ever!

0a21239c97.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
classic beauty..... Marilyn!
(shot by X1..)

Last edited:
I just joined the bandwagon last night with this.....
M61.jpg
[/IMG]​

Still hunting for a lens :)

Congrats Ben!!
I think I saw you at Ben Photo yesterday...

Muahhaha...
I was on my off day, scouting for a Leica 50mm 'Cron' before I hit the gym.
My wallet is already crying, and I still have to get a lens! Oh my!

I just joined the bandwagon last night with this.....
M61.jpg
[/IMG]​

Still hunting for a lens :)

o_O nice!
I managed to get a rf too, but only a bessa! Nothing compared to ur sexy black m6! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.