Show us your Japanese Rangefinder gear 2!

i might have shared this before... getting old, so i can't remember... but this is my pride and joy of my japanese lenses (RF or otherwise)...

Nikkor-S 50mm f/1.4 Millenium Edition

Topcor kinda of day...

6530416611_f79fb31293_z.jpg

6537119643_35e793f659_z.jpg

6537124475_f0c2583555_z.jpg

The only Canons left, 35/1.5, 50/1.2, 50/0.95, 85/1.8

Last edited:
my own canon lens collection...

P2196222.jpg

*the M7 is the result of a fateful decision by the mod here to loan his M7 to me to play.... he is off my christmas list this year cos dats where all the shopping money went... :complain:*

I swear... I am going to at least procure a Nikkor 50/1.4 next year... This thread is killing me! :cry:

my own canon lens collection...

*the M7 is the result of a fateful decision by the mod here to loan his M7 to me to play.... he is off my christmas list this year cos dats where all the shopping money went... :complain:*

haha... our *friendly* moderator! ;)

6492424835_ab7abebdc9_z.jpg

My favouriteeeeee lens.:)

haha... our *friendly* moderator! ;)

hahaha!! what goes around, comes around as well, i suppose. i ended up adding a couple of new japanese lenses recently... here's the first of them...

Voigtländer Nokton 35mm f1.4

hahaha!! what goes around, comes around as well, i suppose. i ended up adding a couple of new japanese lenses recently... here's the first of them...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myleicamp/6526653433/
Voigtländer Nokton 35mm f1.4

haha... serves u right!! ;p

nice catch on the 35/1.4! thot it was out of stock at chiif's?

you ah... now i seriously considering getting a 50 pre-ASPH summilux and a 75 summarit, all becos of ur terrible influence... :sweat:

haha... serves u right!! ;p

nice catch on the 35/1.4! thot it was out of stock at chiif's?

you ah... now i seriously considering getting a 50 pre-ASPH summilux and a 75 summarit, all becos of ur terrible influence... :sweat:

Do it and don't look back :)

50lux :thumbsup: as for the 75, consider the heliar classic f/1.8...

nice konica collection... and growing!! looking forward to the 50mm f/1.2... is the 60 also in the pipeline?

hahaha!! what goes around, comes around as well, i suppose. i ended up adding a couple of new japanese lenses recently... here's the first of them... Voigtländer Nokton 35mm f1.4
... and here is the second...

Canon Lens 50mm f:1.5

50lux :thumbsup: as for the 75, consider the heliar classic f/1.8...

nice konica collection... and growing!! looking forward to the 50mm f/1.2... is the 60 also in the pipeline?

Thanks~ My next target is 60 1.2. Extremely hard to find now. But I think I just need to be patient and wait for mine coming out. Haha

Congrats CJ!! That's a nice lens hood too and the nikkor :lovegrin: :sweat: :thumbsup: :heart: :sweatsm:

I was wondering who was the one with the fastest finger who got it within 2mins....
i shld have guessed! haha Congrats!

erm but chrome don go w black body...u need a chrome body for this lens :)

Last edited:
Congrats CJ!! That's a nice lens hood too and the nikkor :lovegrin: :sweat: :thumbsup: :heart: :sweatsm:

Can subscribe to your exotic lenses to let go listing? haha...

Can subscribe to your exotic lenses to let go listing? haha...

Actually just a handful of ltm lenses only lah, nothing to shout about and you can say its just a pea sample size compared to the real masters here! :sweat: :eek: :dunno: :confused: :eek: