show girls photo

eric8526

Jan 16, 2012
SINGAPORE
This are some foto that I took on last sunday @ singapore expro.
Can any give some idea how was it.

Thank

Last edited:
Please familiarize yourself with the forum. We have gallery sections for events, and a critique corner. The newbies corner is NOT for getting photo critiques.

From the very small pics, I would say they could be shot much much better... Try harder.

I got a headache for which gallery sections to move this thread to.....

think just leave it here is most appropriate.

I got a headache for which gallery sections to move this thread to.....

think just leave it here is most appropriate.

Events coverage mah.

Events coverage mah.
hello... for event coverage, photographers need use photos to tell viewers about

what event it is?
when is this event take place?
where is this event take place?
what is happening?
etc....

these photos do not classify as event coverage at all .......

if you give these photos to the people who hire you to shoot an event coverage, I guarantee this will be the last time you ever head from them.

hello... for event coverage, photographers need use photos to tell viewers about

what event it is?
when is this event take place?
where is this event take place?
what is happening?
etc....

these photos do not classify as event coverage at all .......

if you give these photos to the people who hire you to shoot an event coverage, I guarantee this will be the last time you ever head from them.

Oh, agreed. But since these are pictures are of some booth babes at an event, it would fit right in with all the other booth babe threads in the Ready, Lights, Action! category. Heck, whenever Singapore Import Night is here, we don't even see pics of the cars. Just the babes.

TS is asking about opinion of his photos, so can just move to critiques corner,

TS is asking about opinion of his photos, so can just move to critiques corner,

No, because you are only allowed to post 1 picture per week and you have to describe it.

No, because you are only allowed to post 1 picture per week and you have to describe it.

ok, i see. not an easy choice to move this thread.

Just leave it here lah.

TS is a newbie... this is a newbie section. TS asked help, if those who wanted to help, can help. If those who don't, can ignore.

Why need to move the thread to whatever subforum?

Just leave it here lah.

TS is a newbie... this is a newbie section. TS asked help, if those who wanted to help, can help. If those who don't, can ignore.

Why need to move the thread to whatever subforum?

Because otherwise the Newbies corner would quickly flood with newbies posting pictures for critique and turn into another gallery section...

My comments on the photos:
the girls are pretty