Show 'em all how you look like

Status
Not open for further replies.

tert

Apr 18, 2003
Melbourne
Visit site
Thought it would be fun... ;)

Most of us are probably more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it. So thought it would be fun to show the world how we actually look like, especially for those who are just to shy (like myself :embrass: ) to join in for SEEDs.

So come on! Show em all how you look...

Here's me with my 'daughters' in ChiangRai :lovegrin: :
TerHuiMei.JPG

Critiques and comments are NOT welcomed for this one. :bsmilie: My looks are not something that i can improve no matter how hard i work on it! :cry:

Realised I haven't got many photos of myself, because I'm always the one behind the camera!!

Anyway, here's my mug shot...no point always hiding behind the monitor. Young punk here. And anyone who sees me on the street are always welcome to say "hello, I'm from ClubSNAP".

Don't worry, I don't bite. Serious. :D

2099793421143l.jpg

Picture courtesy of chaotic

Ah Pao said:
Realised I haven't got many photos of myself, because I'm always the one behind the camera!!

Anyway, here's my mug shot...no point always hiding behind the monitor. Young punk here. And anyone who sees me on the street are always welcome to say "hello, I'm from ClubSNAP".

Don't worry, I don't bite. Serious. :D

2099793421143l.jpg

Is Ah Pao your real name? If not, how can we address you? Please advise. Thank you very much. :)

Spectrum said:
Is Ah Pao your real name? If not, how can we address you? Please advise. Thank you very much. :)

call him Melvyn :)

this is me... i think i'm infamous enough :bsmilie:

04-01-18-me.jpg

p.s. photo courtesy of desmondwong

SniperD said:
my avatar's me :)

Any bigger pic to see you clearer? As you can see that judging from a really small pic from your avatar, it's pretty difficult to know who you are. Thanks a lot. :)

Humongous picture of me here :D :D

large.jpg

Taken at St Kilda's Beach, Melbourne.

Spectrum said:

Don't worry, you can call me Ah Pao. Will respond to this name...haha...army trained to respond to surnames already...

Or if you prefer...yes, like what Sehsuan has kindly pointed out for me...Melvin (this is the correct spelling)...

sehsuan said:
call him Melvyn :)

this is me... i think i'm infamous enough :bsmilie:

04-01-18-me.jpg

p.s. photo courtesy of desmondwong

Now you've certainly made it much easier for people to 'pull a sehsuan' :bsmilie:

/me run away

Kidding... Don't get angry hor. ;p

tert said:
Now you've certainly made it much easier for people to 'pull a sehsuan' :bsmilie:

/me run away

Haha...no lah, if you "pull" him he won't get angry with you...he's a very nice and chatty fella...just don't get knocked down by his Big Mama lens and his monopod...

/me pulls a sehsuan *tug tug* :D

tert said:

/me run away

So what is his niks & real name(if anyone knows)? Or am I asking silly things again? :think:

Spectrum said:
So what is his niks & real name(if anyone knows)? Or am I asking silly things again? :think:

Well, a sehsuan is a sehsuan is a sehsuan.

I think most of us will respond to our nicks...unless it's unpronoucible then that might post a problem.

Spectrum said:

sehsuan is indeed my legal name - though it's spelt as separate words in real life. :)

Come on... Keep 'em coming. Go home and dig and search all ye good looking and pretty people. ;)

shall i post a sian look of me in the office? :think:

Realised how few photos i have of myself after reading this thread.. anyway this is the latest pic :embrass:
Photo courtesy of Austin.. model Andrea

26320212.jpg

Heh....here goes...one of the very few pics of myself...heh...

a pic of me and the GoldenGate Bridge

Kelvin's the name (k lah....know there's quite a few kelvins ard here liaoz... :D...but still...thot I'd clock up that number... :bsmilie: )

24894885.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.