Shoulder to Shoulder - Our National Service Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
Not sure how many of you are reservists and have received this "free" book. As with any official government publication, I left it lying around untouched for some time.

Today, when I went to pang sai I panicked because I had nothing to read, so I grabbed this book. What a pleasant surprise. Lots of good photojournalistic and candid shots, worthy of any coffee table book.

Give it a look!

yeah quite interesting actually. especially the part on legendary RSMs. Has any clubsnappers had the priviledge of being under Tiger Hong?

u recieve it liao ah ............ ?? ........... me haven leh ............

will every rezervizt recieve a copy ............?? ...........

me will very much like to look at the photoz inzide alzo ............

Originally posted by FOOXX
u recieve it liao ah ............ ?? ........... me haven leh ............

will every rezervizt recieve a copy ............?? ...........

me will very much like to look at the photoz inzide alzo ............

i got mine about more than a month back.

Originally posted by maddog

i got mine about more than a month back.

izzit ......... !!!!?? ...........

hmmm ......... when will mine come .........?? ........

Think they missed me...recieved a notification saying they came to deliver but I was not in and will come again...but till now...nothing...did not informed me they are coming in the first place....

darn!! where is my copy????

Hi

There are a lot of copies still uncollected at my ship. I'm wondering why these people do not want to even take a look at it. It's quite nice...at least it reminds us of our suffering in SAF.

Those who are interested can have a look at mine.

Like you, I left it at my shelf, still in the "package box". Almost laughed when u compare it to a coffee table book but took a look as you suggested. Wow! You're right, and I'm impressed not only at the pics but also how all the stuff is put together.
Thanks, lucky u pang sai at the right time, otherwise, it would still be on my shelf...

..NuTs..

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Not sure how many of you are reservists and have received this "free" book. As with any official government publication, I left it lying around untouched for some time.

Today, when I went to pang sai I panicked because I had nothing to read, so I grabbed this book. What a pleasant surprise. Lots of good photojournalistic and candid shots, worthy of any coffee table book.

Give it a look!

Originally posted by Encino
Hi

There are a lot of copies still uncollected at my ship. I'm wondering why these people do not want to even take a look at it. It's quite nice...at least it reminds us of our suffering in SAF.

Those who are interested can have a look at mine.

wat do u mean by "at my ship" ............ ?? ..........

the book full of craps ah.... :D
umm...maybe can consider it as a waste of taxpayers' $$....hehe

My 11 month old son loves to flip it's pages, somehow he will usually grab it off the shelf.

The candid photos are pretty good, brings back memories. Being the platoon 'photographer' then, I have some candid shots of my own, darn, just need to dig them out from where they're hiding.

-ptl-

Lolz....tiger hong so famous ar !

Originally posted by ptlee
The candid photos are pretty good, brings back memories. Being the platoon 'photographer' then, I have some candid shots of my own, darn, just need to dig them out from where they're hiding.

i was the platoon photographer too...esp when we are out in the field....feel very bored and tired....once i take out the camera, everyone will be alive again and try out different kind of pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.