Shoulder to Shoulder - Our National Service Journal


Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,634
0
0
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
#1
Not sure how many of you are reservists and have received this "free" book. As with any official government publication, I left it lying around untouched for some time.

Today, when I went to pang sai I panicked because I had nothing to read, so I grabbed this book. What a pleasant surprise. Lots of good photojournalistic and candid shots, worthy of any coffee table book.

Give it a look!
 

maddog

New Member
Feb 13, 2002
1,277
0
0
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
#2
yeah quite interesting actually. especially the part on legendary RSMs. Has any clubsnappers had the priviledge of being under Tiger Hong?
 

FOOXX

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
414
0
0
Visit site
#3
u recieve it liao ah ............ ?? ........... me haven leh ............

will every rezervizt recieve a copy ............?? ...........

me will very much like to look at the photoz inzide alzo ............
 

maddog

New Member
Feb 13, 2002
1,277
0
0
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
#4
Originally posted by FOOXX
u recieve it liao ah ............ ?? ........... me haven leh ............

will every rezervizt recieve a copy ............?? ...........

me will very much like to look at the photoz inzide alzo ............
i got mine about more than a month back.
 

FOOXX

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
414
0
0
Visit site
#5
Originally posted by maddog


i got mine about more than a month back.
izzit ......... !!!!?? ...........

hmmm ......... when will mine come .........?? ........
 

Paladin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
723
2
0
47
SGP
Visit site
#6
Think they missed me...recieved a notification saying they came to deliver but I was not in and will come again...but till now...nothing...did not informed me they are coming in the first place....
 

E

Encino

Guest
#9
Hi

There are a lot of copies still uncollected at my ship. I'm wondering why these people do not want to even take a look at it. It's quite nice...at least it reminds us of our suffering in SAF.

Those who are interested can have a look at mine.
 

nuts

Senior Member
Jan 21, 2002
2,051
0
36
47
www.roving-light.com
#10
Like you, I left it at my shelf, still in the "package box". Almost laughed when u compare it to a coffee table book but took a look as you suggested. Wow! You're right, and I'm impressed not only at the pics but also how all the stuff is put together.
Thanks, lucky u pang sai at the right time, otherwise, it would still be on my shelf...

..NuTs..

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Not sure how many of you are reservists and have received this "free" book. As with any official government publication, I left it lying around untouched for some time.

Today, when I went to pang sai I panicked because I had nothing to read, so I grabbed this book. What a pleasant surprise. Lots of good photojournalistic and candid shots, worthy of any coffee table book.

Give it a look!
 

FOOXX

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
414
0
0
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by Encino
Hi

There are a lot of copies still uncollected at my ship. I'm wondering why these people do not want to even take a look at it. It's quite nice...at least it reminds us of our suffering in SAF.

Those who are interested can have a look at mine.
wat do u mean by "at my ship" ............ ?? ..........
 

#13
My 11 month old son loves to flip it's pages, somehow he will usually grab it off the shelf.

The candid photos are pretty good, brings back memories. Being the platoon 'photographer' then, I have some candid shots of my own, darn, just need to dig them out from where they're hiding.

-ptl-
 

J

JaDe

Guest
#15
Lolz....tiger hong so famous ar !
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#16
Originally posted by ptlee
The candid photos are pretty good, brings back memories. Being the platoon 'photographer' then, I have some candid shots of my own, darn, just need to dig them out from where they're hiding.
i was the platoon photographer too...esp when we are out in the field....feel very bored and tired....once i take out the camera, everyone will be alive again and try out different kind of pose.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom