Shoulder bag for laptop and dslr?

vroom1

Nov 14, 2007
hi,

must be able to hold 400D + 17-50 + 55-250 + flash + 14.1" widescreen laptop. best is got compartment for laptop power brick, mouse and etc.

budget is <150

thanks.

not sure if you can meet budget

might as well buy a normal messenger bag, buy a laptop wrap, along with inserts

i would prefer bag which is all-in-one actually. currently using fastpack 350. but i feel that i need a bag which can fast access to my gears. which the fastpack 350 is unable to do it except the camera. was looking at the lowepro classified 250aw. which is way over my budget.

With your budget, your choices will be severely limited. Bags are very personal, and there are more factors to consider apart from the ability to fit the stuff you want to carry. I suggest you go to a store, preferrably one with a wide range of choices like CP, and try the bags out. With your budget your have to look at some cheaper or unknown brands like Wonderful, safrotto, winer or chinese copies of more expensive brands.

If you're looking to work within that budget, get Wiener, Safrotto or a 2nd hand Lowepro Stealth Reporter.

alright. i increased my budget by some bit. and considering between Lowepro Stealth Reporter D550 AW & D650 AW. anyway i can get the bag cheap? other than B&S. or do u guys have any other recommendation on other bags which is around the same price as the Stealth Reporter D550 AW & D650 AW?

thanks.

Suggest u take the plunge n invest in high quality bags like think tank urban disguise 50 or 60 with backpack harness, do note it can get pretty taxing on one side of ur shoulder if u choose to sling it for prolonged period of time, get a gd one and dun worry abt upgrading anymore on the long term, it save u a fair bit on the long run.

My 2 cents worth

Yes, get a TT UD and you won't ever look back.

well. i personally got myself a cool nike. 49 bucks. its retail price was as higher than a crumpler at 150 something plus plus. then i got it at 70% discount at tang at orchard. u can try see if u can find that same one. its waterproofed, has good padding, and it owns crumpler hands down. design is similiar.

You can try Slingshot 350aw . Its sling , allows you to go to your equips fast . CP is selling it under special offer of 118bucks only .

i would prefer bag which is all-in-one actually. currently using fastpack 350. but i feel that i need a bag which can fast access to my gears. which the fastpack 350 is unable to do it except the camera. was looking at the lowepro classified 250aw. which is way over my budget.

How often do you need fast access to ALL your equipments on the go? Am using Lowepro Primus AW. Big enough for all my camera gears (including tripod) and has compartments for personal effects as well as laptop.

I second numnumball's opinion. But ultimately the choice is yours. Get one that you like most. Happy shopping!

You can try Slingshot 350aw . Its sling , allows you to go to your equips fast . CP is selling it under special offer of 118bucks only .

that is sweet!!

i just bought a crumpler karachi outpost, huge yes, but contains 1 body+2lens+1 lappy + clothes enough for 4 days (i use the laundy service, so effectively can go overseas for like 2 weeks)