Should you be heartless to a girl?


Status
Not open for further replies.

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#1
I have a frd and there is this gal whos very much in love with him...and he also has the same good feelings for her...thing is this frd will be going abroad to work in a few months time...and might even be there permanently. In view of this he told this gal that they should both calm down and rethink before it all gets out of hands...and right now they are really at the crossroads...and this guy is worried that if they go ahead its gonna be lots of heartache for both in a few months time...

Should he just stop this pending relationship ASAP?

Pity them leh...
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#4
Hes always very hesitant one lah once it comes to relationships...think now he also like that...
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#5
redstone said:
Can still keep in contact.

If you think you've found The One, do not let go so easily. If the other party feels the same, the more you should not stop the relationship.

Just my views. :)
Not sure if he thinks if the girl is the right one...but I know that the girl is MADLY in love with him...lucky ass...
 

Koelsch

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2006
1,454
0
0
The Land of the Teddy Bear
#6
i hope that "girls" isn't you. sometimes its just times where you have to make the most important decision in your life. so decide and live with it.
 

#7
boroangel said:
Not sure if he thinks if the girl is the right one...but I know that the girl is MADLY in love with him...lucky ass...
If the guy thinks the relationship cannot last, i think it should not be initiated in the first place, to avoid heartache. :bheart:
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#8
Koelsch said:
i hope that "girls" isn't you. sometimes its just times where you have to make the most important decision in your life. so decide and live with it.
Eh I a guy leh haha;p
 

Koelsch

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2006
1,454
0
0
The Land of the Teddy Bear
#10
ask her along won't be that easy. especially leaving her whole family down in singapore. anyway why will he be there pernamently? hmmm. meet at airport. last 3mins and decide. =) okay im crapping.

just follow the heart.
 

VR2

New Member
Dec 17, 2005
915
0
0
AMK
#11
boroangel said:
Eh I a guy leh haha;p
den u mus be the guy.. :bsmilie: jking..

wat most impt is both mus love each other, 1 sided affection is always painful.
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#12
Koelsch said:
ask her along won't be that easy. especially leaving her whole family down in singapore. anyway why will he be there pernamently? hmmm. meet at airport. last 3mins and decide. =) okay im crapping.

just follow the heart.
Its always his intention to go and work overseas...even if he doesnt stay there permanently he will still be there for at least 2 or 3 years...they machiam like acting out Korean drama...think he also loves her a lot...seems like both got a lot in common...especially in terms of personality...quite envious...
 

Waffle

New Member
Sep 10, 2003
332
0
0
32
#13
i have many friends who go thru long-distance relationships and they're fine and dandy, one even went through 3 years straight where both parties were at different countries studying. but i also know of some who can't take it even within the first 3 months and break off.

so it's entirely up to the 2 parties involved to make it work. first, they HAVE to WANT TO MAKE IT WORK.


aiyah. this one simple case la. try being involved in a relationship where both parties love each other to death, and everything is perfect, but where they both know it simply won't work out because of religious faith (where 1 party is pious, and the other doesn't have any), unless one learns to accept it, or the other converts. just telling you this will make me cry, but that's another story.


let your friends decide for themselves. if they have to learn it the hard way, let them be. sometimes it might just be for the better.
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#14
Waffle said:
i have many friends who go thru long-distance relationships and they're fine and dandy, one even went through 3 years straight where both parties were at different countries studying. but i also know of some who can't take it even within the first 3 months and break off.

so it's entirely up to the 2 parties involved to make it work. first, they HAVE to WANT TO MAKE IT WORK.


aiyah. this one simple case la. try being involved in a relationship where both parties love each other to death, and everything is perfect, but where they both know it simply won't work out because of religious faith (where 1 party is pious, and the other doesn't have any), unless one learns to accept it, or the other converts. just telling you this will make me cry, but that's another story.


let your friends decide for themselves. if they have to learn it the hard way, let them be. sometimes it might just be for the better.
Geez...sounds liek u got a sob story of your own
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#16
yap, its their life, their future & its in their hands. :)
 

edfck

New Member
Jul 14, 2005
213
0
0
Singapore
#17
i think he shd do some soul searching to find out wat he really wants... wat will make him happy. and as for the girl.... since he's so hesitant, ask her to 4 get it.. he's not worth it.
if it's true love don't need to think so long. just follow the heart.
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#18
Yup...hope things will work out for them...
 

Koelsch

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2006
1,454
0
0
The Land of the Teddy Bear
#19
what misleads them is their brain. not their heart.

it's always the heart that tells them this is their true love but their brain says its not =)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom