Should we have a BCM outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Who interested to meet out and eat a bowl of BCM together?

Set date/time/place and I'll be there. More ppl == can get bulk discount :x

Originally posted by Klause
Who interested to meet out and eat a bowl of BCM together?

Set date/time/place and I'll be there. More ppl == can get bulk discount :x

Klause ah, you think what, MO BCM ah? Still get discount?! :p

bedok one is just across the bridge beside my house, but that one always LONG QUEUE! can be more than 1 hr just to get a bowl :p

bedok one is just across the bridge beside my house, but that one always LONG QUEUE! can be more than 1 hr just to get a bowl :p

BCM outing at Bedok?? ;(

i stay bedok reservoir view, just cross the overhead bridge across PIE then can reach liao. Close == Good. Next time can go hip siong together :p

i stay bedok reservoir view, just cross the overhead bridge across PIE then can reach liao. Close == Good. Next time can go hip siong together :p

Klause, hip what siong? :p You so long never hip already... :devil:

I know I'm kinda ulu.
But what's BCM..? All I know from togu is that it's some kinda noodle.
An outing of BCM eating? I think I'm hungry already. :)

....On a side note, I love Ayumi. Her new CD is out again. The ad's on TV now. :D

Originally posted by Poledra
I know I'm kinda ulu.
An outing of BCM eating? I think I'm hungry already. :)

....On a side note, I love Ayumi. Her new CD is out again. The ad's on TV now. :D

:(

Bak Chor Mee, the one I asked you to try, but you insisted not to. :(

I know I'm kinda ulu.

Okay, actually we bluff you one...BCM stands for British Chess Magazine; of late there's this sudden interest in chess so some of us decided to subscribe to the magazine... ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Okay, actually we bluff you one...BCM stands for British Chess Magazine; of late there's this sudden interest in chess so some of us decided to subscribe to the magazine... ;)

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by togu

:(

Bak Chor Mee, the one I asked you to try, but you insisted not to. :(

... I already bought my food then. Plus I had no cash with me then, only the bare minimum. I didn't insist not to try the thing, k? Don't anyhow anyhow put words in my mouth.

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Yeah right, that many at the same time? More likely you guys would rather flip photography mags or spend your money on film. Don't try lying to me. ;)

haha.. good to know ppl living arnd me too..
next got kaki to go take morning shorts liao..

Has to be the Marina Square BCM!!! With extra vinegar and chili...... no BCM comes close.... :devil:

... I already bought my food then. Plus I had no cash with me then, only the bare minimum. I didn't insist not to try the thing, k? Don't anyhow anyhow put words in my mouth.

Aiyah, I'm so ready to give you a treat on that BCM :p

Status
Not open for further replies.