Should photographers bring steps / ladders to events?

should photographers be standing on steps / ladders?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Then they will just bring taller ladders :bsmilie:
I wonder if anyone tried like, kicking their ladder. Okay, I didn't suggest that. Nope, you didn't hear anything like that from me :p

you're so bad to suggest an aggressive act like kicking the ladder.. :devil:

why not try something more passive like recycling a banana skin...... :devil::devil:

why not try something more passive like recycling a banana skin...... :devil::devil:

Bad, bad, bad! Both of you! But, sometimes when I drink my Pepsi drink from KFC, I don't know why I tend to press the paper cup too hard that could cause some serious spillage... This happens even if I was just pouring plain water into the cup to enjoy the remaining ice... :dunno: Must be my hands - really getting old, I can't even control the motor nerves too well these days... :devil:

you're so bad to suggest an aggressive act like kicking the ladder..

why not try something more passive like recycling a banana skin......

Eh you not reading properly. I didn't suggest anything like that. I was just posting a question whether anyone else had ehrm... suggested or tried something like that before.

Maybe we should start a poll on whether anyone has done the banana-thingie successfully before also. I'm not suggesting any, just in case you get the wrong idea.

Bad, bad, bad! Both of you! But, sometimes when I drink my Pepsi drink from KFC, I don't know why I tend to press the paper cup too hard that could cause some serious spillage... This happens even if I was just pouring plain water into the cup to enjoy the remaining ice... Must be my hands - really getting old, I can't even control the motor nerves too well these days...

I can assist if you need the right person to be at the right err.. wrong place, to be at to trip you just enough to fall over and push someone who will, of course, when pushed will tip over forward and hit the next person in front who is on ladder (oops, did I say that?)? Anyway all these are rhetorical questions. Right? RIGHT? :devil:

ladder gang strikes again at Square 2, 王力宏 Autograph Session. very inconsiderate of them.
45208_10150254346765626_672380625_14409589_2625986_n.jpg

The person who took this :thumbsup:These gwc really吃抱太得空

Last edited:
Maybe the GWC are working towards the "Lifetime Achievement Award" which consist of self fulfillment via whatever means necessary less the social grace.

Then they will just bring taller ladders :bsmilie:
I wonder if anyone tried like, kicking their ladder. Okay, I didn't suggest that. Nope, you didn't hear anything like that from me :p

well,if u managed to kick him down,u can be charge for Causing Hurt.
i did not say that..the Penal Code did.

What is GWC????

Can anyone charge you if you claim that some one pinched your ass and your got a shocked, and jumped, and accidentally kicked the ladder??? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

What is GWC????

Can anyone charge you if you claim that some one pinched your ass and your got a shocked, and jumped, and accidentally kicked the ladder??? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

GWC = Guy With Camera

In order to charge anyone, they have to prove that the person is responsible, in such a crowd, how to know who did what? :dunno:

well,if u managed to kick him down,u can be charge for Causing Hurt.
i did not say that..the Penal Code did.

Guess the chargeable act that is stated in the penal code is "Voluntarily causing hurt". So, if someone pinched your backside, and you reacted out of shock and the resulting hoo-ah is an "accident", it would not be a case of voluntarily causing hurt.. and so the charge would not stand.. I guess.. w/o basis.. :devil:

Eh you not reading properly. I didn't suggest anything like that. I was just posting a question whether anyone else had ehrm... suggested or tried something like that before.

Maybe we should start a poll on whether anyone has done the banana-thingie successfully before also. I'm not suggesting any, just in case you get the wrong idea.

I can assist if you need the right person to be at the right err.. wrong place, to be at to trip you just enough to fall over and push someone who will, of course, when pushed will tip over forward and hit the next person in front who is on ladder (oops, did I say that?)? Anyway all these are rhetorical questions. Right? RIGHT? :devil:

Let me know I will volunteer myself to be the bad guy

Those who voted yes probably brings ladders to events.

Want to use a ladder? Go right to the back of the crowd and use a 1237184mm lense to shoot.

Heard of short one infront , tall one behind.

:rolleyes:

GWC = Guy With Camera

In order to charge anyone, they have to prove that the person is responsible, in such a crowd, how to know who did what? :dunno:

Ok.. so now.... we are all GWC right??? lol....

There's CC TV.... but who will know who did what frankly???? Causing someone hurt is not right.... but sometimes... I just cannot stand those inconsiderate people.....

Guess the chargeable act that is stated in the penal code is "Voluntarily causing hurt". So, if someone pinched your backside, and you reacted out of shock and the resulting hoo-ah is an "accident", it would not be a case of voluntarily causing hurt.. and so the charge would not stand.. I guess.. w/o basis.. :devil:

Well..... there.... I came up with the solution..... and get away scot free.... lol....

Still.... I think it is not right to cause hurt to others.... but if the hard way is the only way to learn.... well.... guess it have to be the hard way... lol.....

But I wonder.... so what if they can get a good shot??? Can they actually sell it and make money????

What is the purpose of all these? Do they sell the photos? Bring all the camera gear plus ladder to an event seems way too much for a hobby.

I always wonder why they do that. Can anyone enlighten?

If someone brings a ladder but stands at the back, then its still understandable.

But if u use a ladder and u stand at the first few row, or worse, stand right in front, it just shows ur selfishness, and makes me wonder how their parents taught them when they are young. So 没家教.

Maybe some of these folks work as a rain gutter cleaner? LOL.