Should i work as part time job a not??

Yeah lor. Rent can already. No need to buy.

Another thing, modify your flash diffuser so that more light is focus on the subject.

u should just rent the equipments.
Any shop for recommendation and thx for that idea so i dont need to spend 100 bucks ++ on lens. =)
Yeah lor. Rent can already. No need to buy.

Another thing, modify your flash diffuser so that more light is focus on the subject.
Do you mean my emoblitz flash?? any diffuser to recommend ??

Do you mean my emoblitz flash?? any diffuser to recommend ??[/QUOTE]

Yeah. U DIY at home, save $. I no expert, but I read from this forum about how ppl use Meiji milk bottle, cut it up as diffuser.

Do a search on this, or ask some seasoned ppl

Do you mean my emoblitz flash?? any diffuser to recommend ??

Yeah. U DIY at home, save $. I no expert, but I read from this forum about how ppl use Meiji milk bottle, cut it up as diffuser.

Do a search on this, or ask some seasoned ppl[/QUOTE]
Atucally i got diffuser already but i am not sure how to modify the diffuser.

aha i know what. im also a student... just make deals with your parents. get a certain good result, cash reward. or you can tell them what lens/other equipment you want and let them buy for you (tell them where to get). win-win. you're more motivated to study because there's a near reward that you really want, and if you do well, you get your lens for free and you have your good result. haha

aha i know what. im also a student... just make deals with your parents. get a certain good result, cash reward. or you can tell them what lens/other equipment you want and let them buy for you (tell them where to get). win-win. you're more motivated to study because there's a near reward that you really want, and if you do well, you get your lens for free and you have your good result. haha
that's what i did , but they give me the money, wo bu she de hua. T_T
Every time i got poison by a lot of things especially lenses such as CZ and nikon fx lenses but i am from sony system, was told not to jump ship. =(

well. If you want something. You have to work for it. Many people here also work and save up to buy their stuff. Most of us..even anyone who own the better..premiums 1. Either work hard..save hard..bite the bullet etc..in order to purchase. I think you are still very young.. Buy/use what you can afford.

well. If you want something. You have to work for it. Many people here also work and save up to buy their stuff. Most of us..even anyone who own the better..premiums 1. Either work hard..save hard..bite the bullet etc..in order to purchase. I think you are still very young.. Buy/use what you can afford.
i have a deal with my parents that if i get good result they sponsor upgrade my dslr. But in the end i just can't spend the money, heart pain. T_T
The money haven't been used since June.

i have a deal with my parents that if i get good result they sponsor upgrade my dslr. But in the end i just can't spend the money, heart pain. T_T
The money haven't been used since June.

If thats the case. it simply mean.. you are not ready. Infact its good you didnt buy. So..just save the money. End.

that's what i did , but they give me the money, wo bu she de hua. T_T
Every time i got poison by a lot of things especially lenses such as CZ and nikon fx lenses but i am from sony system, was told not to jump ship. =(

haha ya lor. I got some money from my parents to buy my new dslr set and left some extra money, was supposed to buy a tripod but i didnt think it was going to come in useful. now I want to buy one, but also bu she de hua lol. I think im gonna buy a 50mm f/1.8 instead.

haha ya lor. I got some money from my parents to buy my new dslr set and left some extra money, was supposed to buy a tripod but i didnt think it was going to come in useful. now I want to buy one, but also bu she de hua lol. I think im gonna buy a 50mm f/1.8 instead.
o_O, you didn't get poison by those good lenses?? i got but after i think twice than i don't feel like buying already. Now i might buy a few prime lens and play around. =)

o_O, you didn't get poison by those good lenses?? i got but after i think twice than i don't feel like buying already. Now i might buy a few prime lens and play around. =)

no... the prices are a total turnoff. primes the best imo. cheap, nice bokeh, good for the photography i like. and they perform well in low light. these are just theories though. ive only borrowed one to play around for about 20mins before. it was a 50mm f/1.8d. i suck at manual focus thats why im looking forward to get the f/1.8g. anyone know where to get cheap ones below $200? it was quite cheap when it came out i think? not sure.

no... the prices are a total turnoff. primes the best imo. cheap, nice bokeh, good for the photography i like. and they perform well in low light. these are just theories though. ive only borrowed one to play around for about 20mins before. it was a 50mm f/1.8d. i suck at manual focus thats why im looking forward to get the f/1.8g. anyone know where to get cheap ones below $200? it was quite cheap when it came out i think? not sure.

i dun tink u can find one 50 f/1.8G below $200. even in b&s section

MS Colour sells the 50mm f1.8 at $199, and yea good quality and awesome bokeh for an awesome price. u just finished your n lvls, chiong on your o lvls first would be wise ^^ I used the money from working after o lvls to start my photog hobby (Y)

Last edited:
MS Colour sells the 50mm f1.8 at $199, and yea good quality and awesome bokeh for an awesome price. u just finished your n lvls, chiong on your o lvls first would be wise ^^ I used the money from working after o lvls to start my photog hobby (Y)
o_O, so your O level just finished?? Thanks for the recommendation.
Any tutor for O level to recommend. I am looking for tutor that teach Pure physic and Pure chemistry.

o_O, so your O level just finished?? Thanks for the recommendation.
Any tutor for O level to recommend. I am looking for tutor that teach Pure physic and Pure chemistry.

Hahaha nope, I am poly year 1, so my o's were done last year. And i did not learn pure sciences so cant help much :p

fyi, weirdkid's a nikon user. brand new is already around $270+. grey set or 2nd hand r still above $200.

I think I'll just buy a first hand. Anyone know where's the best place to buy 50mm f/1.8G? I checked the Nikon price list here on CS but they didn't indicate with or without GST. Cos I saw somewhere offering the lens at quite cheap, but in the end it was not inclusive of GST...