Should I wait till?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonball

May 10, 2006
Hi Guys,

Been eyeing a Canon 350D for the longest time, and would like to check
with you guys if I should wait for the coming PC show in June?

Most shops that I have been to so far for the past 1-2 weeks, quoted me S$1,550.

Do you think I can get a better price than S$1,550 or many freebies for the same price?
Anyway, which retailer is selling CANON for this coming show? Any idea?
Thanks in advance!

if you are not urgent for getting a camera, can always wait for a better offer..

I have seen people wait from D30, and than D60, than come out 10D, follow by 20D, now have wait for 30D, maybe should wait for 40D.. it is quite fun waiting, so will never get a outdated camera.

cannonball said:
Hi Guys,

Been eyeing a Canon 350D for the longest time, and would like to check
with you guys if I should wait for the coming PC show in June?

Most shops that I have been to so far for the past 1-2 weeks, quoted me S$1,550.

Do you think I can get a better price than S$1,550 or many freebies for the same price?
Anyway, which retailer is selling CANON for this coming show? Any idea?
Thanks in advance!

$1550 is the usual price for the 350D kit. But if you want, u may want to consider the mid-range ones such as 10D, 20D and 30D.

catchlights said:
I have seen people wait from D30, and than D60, than come out 10D, follow by 20D, now have wait for 30D, maybe should wait for 40D.. it is quite fun waiting, so will never get a outdated camera.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Happy waiting:D Cameras offered during the IT or PC fair will be RRP.

buy now lar. no regret for sure. :bsmilie:

I think the price at IT Fair will be more expensive, compared to those selling in shops (CP, MS etc). Just that they give more "freebies" during the IT Fair...So its up to you to decide if those "freebies" are worth the money or do you really need them. :think:

seriously just wait for the it fair...no harm waiting til then

:D :D i feel its never the "best" time to buy....if u made up ur mind, buy now...move on (no offence);p

Don't wait.

Just buy.

Shoot first.

Talk later.

btw when exactly is the fair?:bsmilie:

actually 20D price now is very attractive right? Below 2k? 350D released for sooo long and price never drop much :nono:

The most attractive price point is when the replacement model just came out and they are clearing old stocks like the 20D.

catchlights said:
if you are not urgent for getting a camera, can always wait for a better offer..

Agree. Since 300D came out, one of my friend is waiting, then 350D came out, he still waiting. For me I don't wait, buy shoot and enjoy, life is short why wait ?

There's a neverending trend to newer DSLRs. Even if one has the latest DSLR, it'll be obsolete over time.

Look up 2nd hand market dude. May be able to find some good treasure with the budget you have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.