Should I use dry box or dry cabinet?

Tks bro n sis for all the advise..

Tks bro n sis for all the advise..

YES! Strongly advised to get dry cabinet :p I got mine already. Save me all the hassle from checking the hygrometer every time I wake up and every time I go to bed. You can get 60L in case you have more things to store. Once you get your dry cabinet, you will be thinking why didn't you get it earlier like someone said it earlier.

Cheers.

What is the feedback on Akarui 38 litre dry cabinet

Sorry, not clear. Does this work fine, any problems with it.

This is one of the commonly bought brands, should have no issues with it. It comes with a 5 (I think it's 5) year warranty too.. so does Digi-Cabi. Also, I doubt you saw many of those "brand xxx dry cabinet" not working flying around the internet.

This is one of the commonly bought brands, should have no issues with it. It comes with a 5 (I think it's 5) year warranty too.. so does Digi-Cabi. Also, I doubt you saw many of those "brand xxx dry cabinet" not working flying around the internet.

thanks for the feedback

My 2 60L Akarui are close to 10 years old and still going strong.

Last edited:
How big dry cabi will u guys reco for
D90+grip 18-200vr,50mm,tamron 90mm
Pen epl1 with 14-42
Canon s95 x 2

Next purchase is flash x 2

How big dry cabi will u guys reco for
D90+grip 18-200vr,50mm,tamron 90mm
Pen epl1 with 14-42
Canon s95 x 2

Next purchase is flash x 2

I think you should not go below 60L... still best to see the size and gauge from there. If you like tetris, 40L should be able to barely squeeze in.

30L will probably be enough to fit everything in if you arrange them neatly, but would recommend you to go for 60L to allow room for future expension. Flash do not need to be put inside dry cabinet.

To illustrate, I have a Fuji S5pro, 80-200/2.8 (lying flat, the rest all standing), 28-70/2.8, 17-35/2.8, 18-200VR, 12-24/4, 50/1.4 all put on the upper tray of my 60L Akarui, occupying within an effective 30L of space and still have room to spare for 2 or 3 compacts.

Comparatively, your gears are all smaller in size and 30L should be fine.

Last edited:
hmm..guess i will just get a 60L and dont have to worry about upgrading it for a long long time ..