Should I join the photoshoots if i only has prosumer camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all, I can currently using a prosumer camera....
And interested in going for photoshoots as posted in the site...
but is it more for SLR users?

Or should i get a SLR camera.....
Have been thinking of getting 1 SLR camera, so which one is goos for a newbie like me....
But the SLR camera, i might be getting end of the year....

So any advise or tips from the pro out there?
And wat can i do now?

Prosumer cam is ok, just shoot first kenna "poisoned" by DSLR later :bsmilie:. Most important is to have a good time while out shooting. Point and shoot cams take good pictures too. No worries :) Consider seriously before getting your DSLR, try out with your prosumer cam, get a DSLR later if you enjoy the hobby.

i started out with pns. and now i'm shooting with prosumer. ;)

why not? just join. although you may feel a little inferior with dslr users around, but afterall it's what you gain at the end of the day. :)

I, too started, with a Sony Mavica, when the media was still a 3.5 diskette. The bottomline is we are all here to learn from each other and make new friends and not comparing gears, notwho got a bigger lenses or more megapixels. Prosumer and DSLR, film and digital, all still cameras, so join them and most important have fun.

FS_party.gif

You should join if you're not easily intimidated or swayed.

You join the photoshoot because of your interest.
Most of the time, there is no rule what type of camera should be used (sometimes the shoot is for a particular brand).
The organisation unlikely to worry, because they are providing the service for your money ;)
Dear all, I can currently using a prosumer camera....
And interested in going for photoshoots as posted in the site...
but is it more for SLR users?

Or should i get a SLR camera.....
Have been thinking of getting 1 SLR camera, so which one is goos for a newbie like me....
But the SLR camera, i might be getting end of the year....

So any advise or tips from the pro out there?
And wat can i do now?

but try try not to use camera phone at photoshoots lah. :bsmilie:

Using a camera phone at a photoshoot is disrespect to the model! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.