Should I get KodakZ650 or Canon IS S3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eejal

Deregistered
May 4, 2005
End of the Line
I'm doin my reserach but needs the other fellow shutterbugs to help me in this decision. MS having a promo on the KodakZ650 and looks good, with Kodak using the Schneider Lens. Also Canon, i've been eyeing in this S3 since it's release. Now torn between the two.

So..can anyone help me? :confused:

Since u have done ur research for both cameras, you will most probably know their strengths and weaknesses. Choose the one which has the functionality and handling more important.. Lastly just go down to a reputable shop and have a feel of both.. Get the one which feels right to you..:)

thx bro. but i think my so-called research is just basic things.. maybe if there's other users using the Kodak maybe they can give some pointers. :)

me noob here.. trying out digital world.

S3IS....cannot go wrong...

i would go for S3IS.... then again, given another choice, i would go for neither.... EVF cmi, IMHO

EVF is the only con about these camera...

S3IS still highly rated...

ahaaa... so can come to conclusion IS S3 for me lah? kerkekr...besides highly rated also sellable for a 2nd hand? ;)

or wld it be better if i were to get F30 by Fujifilm instead? seems like the XD is a setback for me..:(

tink made up my mind oredi. getting LX-1 instead! it rocks man. impressed with the pics quality. thx again for all whom have answered me..

Status
Not open for further replies.