should i get another 128 CF card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzy

May 18, 2002
Bedok South
www.flickr.com
will be going to thailand for abt 4 days.... somehow dont think my 128 CF card will be enough to store... can only take 128 pics at best settings....

should i lower quality of pics to fit more in? seems a waste to buy another one... 128 pics more than enough for normal use...
wat do u guys suggest?

Maybe you can try to borrow one from your friends ?

CF cards are now so popular, a lot of digital camera users have them. If you have friends who have high capacity CF cards, you can borrow from them.

Otherwise, buy another 128MB if you find the need. You'll probably need to buy one later anyway. :p

Regards
CK

may try and check out the price in thailand.

I think you will need more than 2 CF card, if that's all you have to store the image. 128 pics x 2 is not much...especially with a digicam.

Maybe you should consider a digital wallet or bring a notebook with you.

It is quite sufficient.. add the condition that you can always preview the pictures and delete those which you dun want.
Borrowing from friends is great idea and work for me, I seldom need more than 128 MB unless for travelling purpose...

If you intend to take some video clips might be insufficient. I used up almost 256MB for photos and video clips for 1 week trip to Australia. Hope this give you some idea.

Originally posted by iFly
It is quite sufficient.. add the condition that you can always preview the pictures and delete those which you dun want.
Borrowing from friends is great idea and work for me, I seldom need more than 128 MB unless for travelling purpose...

Yeah...it should be sufficient if you delete those you don't want, and keep only those you want. However, you might not have the time and mood to check/choose/arrange the pics in the field, and usually one just shoot as many as possible and edit/choose later (when back home).

It depends on your style I guess...for me, the LCD panel of a digicam can't tell much...thus I will have to sit in front of my computer to see if the pic is good (sharp/contrast..etc.). Will feel sad if I delete something that I later thought to be meaningful.

Status
Not open for further replies.