should i buy conversion len???

nannan82

Mar 10, 2008
using kit len... should i buy a conversion len??? i mean, it so much cheaper if comparing to buying a len wit the puspose i need it for...

was thinking of getting fisheye.. wide conversion... goood? or i should jus save up to better a len with the function?

no. save up for a proper lens. a wide angle conversion is not worth getting esp for a slr user.

When I was Newbies, I think the same logic like you and bought it and now regreted. The image produced with a conversion lens, result is not so good, and now collecting dust.

Your kit lens is good enough for now, use it and shoot more and start saving to buy a good lens later.

Cheers!

using kit len... should i buy a conversion len??? i mean, it so much cheaper if comparing to buying a len wit the puspose i need it for...
was thinking of getting fisheye.. wide conversion... goood? or i should jus save up to better a len with the function?

DSLR concept is to have the right lens for the right purpose. There is not shortcut to that. These 'conversion adapters' are a waste of money considering the lousy quality of the images.
Btw: lens - Plural: lenses.

only buy super expensive converters that promise quality.
Super expensive as in $400 and above.