Should Crop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi all,

I have taken a pic of some Jellyfishes....but it just look a little out, I mean the lowest portion of the pic doesn't look nice on the photo, should I crop? How should I crop? Any suggestion? Any other comments are welcome too.

Thanks.:)

2703691263_a8cc0e90af.jpg

Great shot!
Leave it as is. I like 'em ;)

Beautiful...I won't crop cos as it is now, it leads the eye to the focal point.

Did you shoot thru glass? Or underwater photog?

that's awesome last bolt. the colour is so so lovely. great dive.
i will leave it as is. very nice with the darker parts below and slowly brighter towards the top with that lovely twirl over the top.

Eh guys, I shot this thru glass at Ocean Park, HK....I am not a diver.:embrass:

As the lighting is very dim and keep changing, its quite a challenge for me with a f3.5-f5.6 kit.:) Only 1 out of many shot survived...:cry:

Did you shoot thru glass? Or underwater photog?

Thank you puraime.:)

that's awesome last bolt. the colour is so so lovely. great dive.
i will leave it as is. very nice with the darker parts below and slowly brighter towards the top with that lovely twirl over the top.

Eh guys, I shot this thru glass at Ocean Park, HK....I am not a diver.:embrass:

As the lighting is very dim and keep changing, its quite a challenge for me with a f3.5-f5.6 kit.:) Only 1 out of many shot survived...:cry:

under those conditions, its a very nice shot. WB and all very good

personally i feel that you might want to crop out the bottommost jellyfish, but since others have suggested that it not be cropped, you should do whatever you prefer, obviously:)

Love this picture. Looks 3D to me. I like the composition too. Don't crop. It's awesome. You see a continuity, flow of light and S shape. Great job!

Thank you for the compliment.

Yah, I was wondering if the last jellyfish should stay or not.....seems like many like it. See how it goes. Thanks for the feedback!:)

under those conditions, its a very nice shot. WB and all very good

personally i feel that you might want to crop out the bottommost jellyfish, but since others have suggested that it not be cropped, you should do whatever you prefer, obviously:)

Status
Not open for further replies.