Should CP & Ruby have later closing times?

Should CP & Ruby have later closing times?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi all, I was just wondering, do any of you feel that Ruby and CP's closing time of 7pm a little too early? can't rush down from work in time to beat the shop shutters?

I personally feel that 8pm like Eastgear is so much better :p any comments?

vote here today!

Mixed feelings......

How would you feel is you were working there?

Then again, they are in retail...... should meet customers' requests. If the crowd continue to come in after closing hours, its only natural they extend their trading hours. Btw, I've noticed on a few occasions that they do not close on the dot.

Well the crowd continues way after 7pm, just that they would close their doors at 7.

Kit said:
Mixed feelings......

How would you feel is you were working there?

Then again, they are in retail...... should meet customers' requests. If the crowd continue to come in after closing hours, its only natural they extend their trading hours. Btw, I've noticed on a few occasions that they do not close on the dot.

I didn't know that the closing time is so early, maybe they should open until 8.. :)

Well, i feel that they can open from 12-8pm? it's only 8 hrs (which is normal working hours) as well as open on Sunday. If they want a day rest, can choose monday?

I believe most people will go on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

Yeah, they should extend their closing time. Every time i need to make a purchase, i have to take a cab down. Cab fare + peak hour charge + CBD charge = extra $$$$ overhead for the things i gonna get. :cry:

Ppl like me who work till 7.30pm and on saturday as well will need to take 1 day leave just to shop for camera equipment. ;(

I mean, from morning till 5.30pm how many pple is actually free to go CP and buy stuff (without eating snake)??

Maybe those pple who are always free during normal working hours are loaded and spend the most :D therefore they don't really care about roti diet consumer like us :angry:

reno77 said:
I feel they should open on Sunday.

Peninsula is closed on Sundays, thus CP is closed. For Ruby, I guess it's fine, but really boils down to their working hours.

I know CP opens at 10, thus working till 7 is already 8+1 hours. They do hold the doors for shoppers already inside the shop till like 8+.

Pretty tiring to do lipservice and calculations ;)

I do wish 7.30 is fine. Heehee.

espn said:
Peninsula is closed on Sundays, thus CP is closed. For Ruby, I guess it's fine, but really boils down to their working hours.

Peninsula closed on Sundays :bigeyes:
is it truth?

therat said:
Peninsula closed on Sundays :bigeyes:
is it truth?

yes, however, marina square branch is open on Sundays.

The original purpose was to just gather some sentiments, as I personally feel its very inconvenient to have to rush like mad just to beat the 7pm deadline. A side purpose which I thought up as I was drafting the poll was that it could be forwarded to the maangement at ruby and cp just as a feedback to see if they want to adopt at the potential of more sales.

AdamGoi said:
It really makes me wonder what's the purpose of this poll ... :dunno:

doesn't CP have a shop in Marina square that open on sunday?

the range of eqpt there is limited...

Lenscapes said:
doesn't CP have a shop in Marina square that open on sunday?

CP is testing your resolve when it comes to being opened till 7pm...if you are serious about your photography and equipment, you will drop what you do and get there before 7pm :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

a suggestion, for CP at Penisula to open later, say till 9pm on a weekday a week. Much like Singapore Post which is open till 8pm on Wednesdays as opposed to 5pm on other weekdays.

jeff chen said:
CP is testing your resolve when it comes to being opened till 7pm...if you are serious about your photography and equipment, you will drop what you do and get there before 7pm :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

customer is king!

Status
Not open for further replies.