Should Clubsnap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdnoorhakim

Mar 26, 2008
hi people.

i was just wondering whether Clubsnap should have their own membership card. haha.
this can promote clubsnap to others.
or some other reasons, i cant think of any. haha.

the membership card can be downloaded from the site but have to register before hand with the admin people or mods or whoever.

so what do you people think?

hi people.

i was just wondering whether Clubsnap should have their own membership card. haha.
this can promote clubsnap to others.
or some other reasons, i cant think of any. haha.

the membership card can be downloaded from the site but have to register before hand with the admin people or mods or whoever.

so what do you people think?

Does the membership card allow discounts in Macdonald?

Also need a secret hand shake and maybe, a dance. :bsmilie:

Normally a CSer would stick up the right hand and use the forefinger to do the clicking exposure button to signal to another member of the brotherhood of CSers.

And to another female CSer just blink blink your right eye twice. :D

Normally a CSer would stick up the right hand and use the forefinger to do the clicking exposure button to signal to another member of the brotherhood of CSers.

I though to signal other female members you carry small strobe to 'flash' them :bsmilie:

i thought u just "flash" yourself is easier?

Another SSB's sign... good why not publicise it.. let us do it during IT Show..Normally would have discount at IT show ..like Eastgear.. but if you show the middle finger..ha ha.. dont what will happen!!!

Well if CS got membership that means revenue
which in turns gets some form of sponsorship or
advertisement from external photography or print
related companies then means even more revenue
then become more commercialized. Then will become
a one-stop e-store for purchasing eqpt / filters etc
at discounted rates which would mean other shops
around would lose business. hmmmm :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.