Should buy Lens from US now of wait for price to go down?


commonjunks

Senior Member
Jul 23, 2009
2,036
1
0
Jurong
#1
As Feds going to pump new money in do you guys think price of US dollar will drop more?
I was planning to pull trigger on high ticket lens but not sure if i should do now or wait for a little more.
 

Last edited:

eleveninth

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2006
6,217
2
38
#2
intresting.. i'm also wondering , got my eyes on some primes.
 

Rashkae

Senior Member
Nov 28, 2005
19,105
12
0
#3
Buy now, before the makers adjust prices upwards to compensate for exchange rate losses.
 

Canonised

Senior Member
Aug 27, 2003
2,998
4
0
#4
As Feds going to pump new money in do you guys think price of US dollar will drop more?
I was planning to pull trigger on high ticket lens but not sure if i should do now or wait for a little more.
Life is not about waiting ..... because life's short :think:
 

commonjunks

Senior Member
Jul 23, 2009
2,036
1
0
Jurong
#5
Thanks guys, just burned big part of saving already :devil:.
 

eleveninth

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2006
6,217
2
38
#12
600mm for birding i understand, but for family? lol curious to know how and what situation.
 

commonjunks

Senior Member
Jul 23, 2009
2,036
1
0
Jurong
#13
600mm for birding i understand, but for family? lol curious to know how and what situation.
What i mean was my interest is birding and family photography, for birding i bought 600mm.
Maybe next time when my son/daughter play some sports then i can use 600mm ;).
 

Top Bottom