Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

chlinzy

Nov 4, 2007
Hi, I'm new here and just wondering how much the rate would be like for a shoot for models?
i'm interested in doing freelance modelling but with no experience.
would appreciate some help here. thanks!

Hi, I'm new here and just wondering how much the rate would be like for a shoot for models?
i'm interested in doing freelance modelling but with no experience.
would appreciate some help here. thanks!

It all depends on the experience, how well you can project yourself to the camera and other factors...

You can look at the Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots for a rough guage of how the shoots are priced at.

I would suggest tat you consider taking up some TFCDs for a trial and also get some experience in front of the camera. You can expect quite a few photogs to look you up once you do so though, so choose carefully and be wary of the "wolves"... ;)

It all depends on the experience, how well you can project yourself to the camera and other factors...

You can look at the Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots for a rough guage of how the shoots are priced at.

I would suggest tat you consider taking up some TFCDs for a trial and also get some experience in front of the camera. You can expect quite a few photogs to look you up once you do so though, so choose carefully and be wary of the "wolves"... ;)

sorry, but what is TFCDs?

I'd suggest you to bring a friend along if you are going for TFCD.

thank you!

In Simple terms.... TFCD is Time for CD...meaning u will get a Cd of e pics after the shot. Most Models start out doing TFCDs to gain experience n learn how to pose. so that might be a good way to start.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.