Status
Not open for further replies.

bwilly

Aug 28, 2004
Woodlands
www.markkhor.com
1.jpg

3.jpg

Pic took while staying over at Changi Village Hotel.
Shots taken along Changi Beach and the Jetty Terminal walkway..

Nothing about this shot of my dear wife and me, but the Argentina Adidas Jersey make me "outstanding" in the pic..

5.jpg

Nothing fanastic about these shots.. but something eerie happened..

We stroll pass the old Changi Hospital on the way back..
Happened to talk with wife about the old "6th sense" and "the other show"... the topic start to stray more.. I found my pores standing on my whole body, which has not really happened before.
6.jpg

This happened even on my both legs in the scroching sun..

I found it strange and out of the blue, I asked my wife, did she felt
the same way. She told me she did... whole body goose pimples like me. kaoz.. We quickly fasten our pace.. hehe.. imagine it was late at nite.. :sweat:

7.jpg

There has been other stories about the vincity too.. ;p

Maybe a good place for clubsnap brave photographers, nite shots?? :sweatsm:

Maybe a joint outing for CS and SPI Photographers to OCH would be quite an experience.

bwilly, the first 2 pictures already got what you need to get a good picture IMO. I took your picture without asking and do some editing. Maybe you should try doing that as picture straight out of the camera is seldom good unless you know what you want before hand.
new11.jpg

new31.jpg

new3-2.jpg

snowspeeder said:
Maybe a joint outing for CS and SPI Photographers to OCH would be quite an experience.

Yes!!!

This type of spooky encounter, better have lots of people... a bit more "yang"... otherwise if things happen, not enough ppl to handle. brrrrr...

1st shot is nice, just kinda underexposed.

dragos said:
Or maybe a job for SPI Photographers...hehe

What is SPI? seen this word mentioned a number of times at CS.

tao said:
1st shot is nice, just kinda underexposed.

yes.. taken via hand shot..
could have used PS to brighten the boats, but prefer to get the overcast look that dawn upon the boats..
"balek kumpung".. more like close shop n go Q for the Nasi Lemak.. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.