Shots taken at Botanic Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Jul 7, 2002
Hi guys!

I am indeed lucky enough to spot yet another squirrel this time round. It is really a challenge to take pix of wild moving rascal :s27: . NPNT? Here come the pix!
Pls do give me constructive feedbacks/comments.

Thanks w/regards.
sunkist

BG001.jpg

BG002.jpg

BG003.jpg

BG004.jpg

Well done Sunkist! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well taken, esp #3. :thumbsup:
What's your macro setup ?
Have tried take squirrel before, they are really very hard to take esp if the lighting is poor always burr shots.

JimDavis said:
Well done Sunkist! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks George and Howdy for ur kind comments. Is there anything i can do to take better squirrel photos? Somehow it not near to what i expected loh. Wish to do better.

Oh ya, do george know which one is me when i collected my panyee that day? Cos i didnt intro myself :p

Below is some of picture (also squirrel) which i took at Sugei Buloh the other day.

sbwr003a.jpg

sbwr005.jpg

Like #3! Nice composition and nice colours!

tchuanye said:
Like #3! Nice composition and nice colours!

I learn alot from u! TCY. If i have any doubts anymore. Pls do help me hor.. Intend to get a similar setup like urs.. the 6T + dun know wat stuff loh. Will PM u infuture :)

sunkist said:
Thanks George and Howdy for ur kind comments. Is there anything i can do to take better squirrel photos? Somehow it not near to what i expected loh. Wish to do better.

Oh ya, do george know which one is me when i collected my panyee that day? Cos i didnt intro myself :p

Yo Sunkist,

It is more important for me to make sure all of you collected what you have been waiting for. I have poor memory about people, will take a shot of yours next time, and I am certain that I will be able to recognize you.

hello,

#3 is very well taken, like it very much... very sharp and colourful :thumbsup:
but think #1 and #2 are a bit blur :)

Woo! pic #3 is excellent!
The colors are rich and the hopper is really nice and sharp.

As for squirrel pics, good effort, but a closer and clearer shot would have been perfect, but I am guessing that is an almost impossible task due to the speed of the little demons.

Oh yea, and for pic #4, the shot would look more balanced if the swans were more middle. The top of the pic looks far too empty and distracting. Can crop maybe?

Good job sunkist! i like the #3 too. squirrel are difficult to shoot. tried before.....yours consider good liao.

#3 is all time favourite huh? anyway no one comment abt my thread on Botanic Garden part 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.