Shots of the Esplanade Theatres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to bust your bubbles but these pics look just like the other millions of pics of the Esplanade theatres. Ask anyone here and they sure have a similar pic like this. I know I do.

The task now is to find an interesting angle that will let pple take a second look and say.. "Wah.. never seen that b4.. wish I could do that.."..

Keep trying!

Nice colours. But how to stand out from the crowd?

PS You've violated this forum rules.

1 picture post per week please for critique corner. and please add a short writeup for your picture.

thanks.

extra images have been removed.

Not to bust your bubbles but these pics look just like the other millions of pics of the Esplanade theatres. Ask anyone here and they sure have a similar pic like this. I know I do.

The task now is to find an interesting angle that will let pple take a second look and say.. "Wah.. never seen that b4.. wish I could do that.."..

Keep trying!

hmm yes..honest critique.

the truth hurts.:confused:

but in another way, even though everyone else might have taken the ts have not and this is his shot. :bsmilie:

so ts, is this shot based on your own perspective or from 'inspirations' of photos that you've viewed?

i think the timing you shot this picture was good with the blue sky behind the esplanade. however sadly, like what melvinho mentioned, this angle and exactly the same crop has been shot too commonly.

I would say its a good picture on its own but not against other typical esplanade pictures during comparison.

No worries keep shooting and hunt for the best angle, or even try unique pp, the ORB craze is going on under digital darkroom you might try it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.