Shot over a lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemchua

Dec 28, 2006
Upp Bkt Timah

Hi, took this shot from the top of a mountain in Hokkaido, Japan. Comments please.

I feel that it would be better if the highlights of the cloud on top be left out and the colours more saturated.

my 5 cents :)

nice scenery, but the sun ray is not too obvious...

I think the photo is well done, and it would have been better if not for the blown clouds. The sunrays are quite obvious, IMO.

Thanks for the comments, however, I don't think I could remove any brown clouds which nature has put there? It was the clearest day already actually out of the 3 days i was on top of that mountain, the other 2 days were simply snowing heavily and visibility was only about 20-30 metres at most. It cleared up for the entire day and I was really glad i got that shot.

looks great to me, up up

the place isnt called heavenly view for nothing man...
thats the pacific ocean in the back.

haha.ragdoll, it isn't the pac ocean. it's a lake. as stated in the title. the water here is collected in some form of volcanic crater from what I learnt.

Thanks for the comments, however, I don't think I could remove any brown clouds which nature has put there

Not brown clouds. Blown. The highlights were blown. Waiting awhile for the clouds to move a bit wouldn't hurt - next time maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.