Shot frm BG (10/3/2002) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AqUaRiU5

Feb 9, 2002
Square Box
organico.frozened.com
here are some shots taken frm the botanical garden on the 10th of March....was there only frm 4-6...couldnt wake up so had to go there around the early evening.....most of them are close-ups of flowers....

cactus.jpg

orangeflower.jpg

orchid1.jpg

palepurpleflower.jpg

yellowflower1.jpg

please provide the EXIF settings of the shots would be better ....

i think you have used a BIG apeture settings to take the flowers and can see that the some parts of flower are not in focus ...

aiyah dont know how to put tt EXIF settings leh...dont know wther my CP885 haf....

btw i wanted to haf a shallower DOF so didnt really want to big F. value...

erm...izzit wise to get a marco filter or lenz....? i'm confused bout filters....and dont knw wther my cam can haf filters or not....haiz :dunno:

I feel that flowers are damn tough to take cos it is really difficult to make them look good. Requires great amount of skill and imagination. I think you have done fairly well.

oh thanks alot falcon....the wind was like quite strong...den wasnt able to focus quite welll at certain times....den was like sweating like hell....haha....btw i only went to the orchid garden onli.....neber went to other parts of BG....tink first time there....haha....me mountain tortoise

The entire flower should be in focus. Try using a smaller aperture.
Not too good.

erm...u toking bout which one...cause most of my shots, if u realised...tt most of them are either on the left or right side...cause wanted to play wif the DOF lor...but thanks for ur tip there....sometimes 4get....;)

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
oh thanks alot falcon....the wind was like quite strong...den wasnt able to focus quite welll at certain times....den was like sweating like hell....haha....btw i only went to the orchid garden onli.....neber went to other parts of BG....tink first time there....haha....me mountain tortoise

Yeah. The wind is definitely very irritating at times unless it is for cooling us. :) Get someone big-size to go with you so that he can block the wind for you.

Originally posted by Falcon

Yeah. The wind is definitely very irritating at times unless it is for cooling us. :) Get someone big-size to go with you so that he can block the wind for you.

erm...aiyah....too bad my brother isnt tt BIG....think must ask my dad come wif me to *cough* block the wind....muahhaaha:D

oh...thanks alot....took really long to get this shot....cause it was windy and i was sweating like wat cause i went there in the early evenings.....erm...is there something wrong with the pic?....cause most of the time.....i find tt alot of pple tell to set a bigger aperture...but i really cannot.....cause my cam dont haf a Aperture Priority mode....haiz...need some help....

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5

yellowflower1.jpg

hmm...this one look very familiar...even file name also the same....hehe

but probably a little sharpening and auto level will make the flower much more stand out? That's what i did and here is the end results...the flower look like poping out of the monitor

yellow-flower.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.