shortcuts enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
i'm using PS CS, but i can't make use of shortcuts keys, e.g. cut, paste, copy.
is there anything tat i should set to enable the shortcuts?

The PS help section doesnt help me at all ...

TIA

shouldn't be..... PS comes preset with keyboard shortcuts same as Windows working environment. Only PS CS has customisable keyboard shortcuts.

usually it's CTRL key + Letters:

Press:
CTRL+Z -> UNDO
CTRL+C -> COPY
CTRL+X -> CUT
CTRL+A -> SELECT ALL
CTRL+V -> PASTE
CTRL+S -> SAVE

WHich version of PS are you using??

SniperD said:
shouldn't be..... PS comes preset with keyboard shortcuts same as Windows working environment. Only PS CS has customisable keyboard shortcuts.

usually it's CTRL key + Letters:

Press:
CTRL+Z -> UNDO
CTRL+C -> COPY
CTRL+X -> CUT
CTRL+A -> SELECT ALL
CTRL+V -> PASTE
CTRL+S -> SAVE

WHich version of PS are you using??

using PS cs version , also known as PS 8. when i use PS 7, the shortcuts keys works lehz.

u can set the shortcuts for Photoshop CS.

Press: Alt+Ctrl+Shift+K

You can access all your shortcut keys from there. You can also change and add new shortcuts.

Hope it helps :D

HelmetBox said:
u can set the shortcuts for Photoshop CS.

Press: Alt+Ctrl+Shift+K

You can access all your shortcut keys from there. You can also change and add new shortcuts.

Hope it helps :D

i tried tat already, still cannot, i still have to use my mouse to click for the commands tat i want. nvm la, i just live with it ~ anyway, thanks! :D

Only 2 reason why ur PS 8 shortcuts don't work.
1) ur using a logitech keyboard
2) u didnt *ahem* buy a legit copy of it.

West_ray said:
i'm using PS CS, but i can't make use of shortcuts keys, e.g. cut, paste, copy.
is there anything tat i should set to enable the shortcuts?

The PS help section doesnt help me at all ...

TIA

Go get the the original PS CS.

Just wondering, how come friendly version and original version shows a difference in the shortcut thing? you mean the original version somehow enables shortcuts? something new to me...but i never used CS before :p

West_ray said:
i tried tat already, still cannot, i still have to use my mouse to click for the commands tat i want. nvm la, i just live with it ~ anyway, thanks! :D

using paradox's version? :nono: :nono: :bsmilie:

vince123123 said:
Just wondering, how come friendly version and original version shows a difference in the shortcut thing? you mean the original version somehow enables shortcuts? something new to me...but i never used CS before :p

Pirates can make mistakes as well during the process. That is why you often hear pple say friendly stuff is not reliable.

chucks said:
Pirates can make mistakes as well during the process. That is why you often hear pple say friendly stuff is not reliable.

wakakakaka!!! probably coz their bozz has only one eye and you can't trust the parrot? heheheeeeeeeee :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.