Short trip in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanGetz

Mar 29, 2005
stangetz82.multiply.com
Dear frens,

Had a very hectic schedule, finally will be free in April, so tot of taking a short weekend break away from job. Perhaps an overseas weekend trip to relax and chill out, nearby countries seems interesting..... cheap budget airlines! ha! Wana extend this invitation if anyone is interested to join in, relax and of cos, take photos?

Was considering Phuket, Bangkok, or any neighbouring resorts or town. anyone wif ideas do feel free to post. Hope to hear form u guys :)

StanGetz said:
Dear frens,

Had a very hectic schedule, finally will be free in April, so tot of taking a short weekend break away from job. Perhaps an overseas weekend trip to relax and chill out, nearby countries seems interesting..... cheap budget airlines! ha! Wana extend this invitation if anyone is interested to join in, relax and of cos, take photos?

Was considering Phuket, Bangkok, or any neighbouring resorts or town. anyone wif ideas do feel free to post. Hope to hear form u guys :)

Too bad, I need to keep my annual leave and $$ for my October 九寨沟 trip...

Enjoy yourself!

StanGetz said:
wow.....jui zhai gou! veri scenic place!!!

Yup, and the best time to go should be around mid-Sept to mid-Oct...

So, have you decided where to go on April?

dunno....tot of going to phuket or bangkok again.....the massages are left me with fond memories....haha

StanGetz said:
dunno....tot of going to phuket or bangkok again.....the massages are left me with fond memories....haha

What massage? "Entertainment Centre" or "Traditional massage"? ;)

Question: accomodation is cheap one or?

Status
Not open for further replies.