Short Change by OldTown White Coffee

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
This morning, passed by OldTown White Coffee@Far East Plaza, went in to buy one cup of coffee. Wow! The price is $2.20, more expensive than Ya Kun (think is $1.50) and cup size is small. When brought back office, open the cup lid and found that it is only 3/4 filled. Feel short changed, my last time patronizing OldTown.

Last edited:

Timolol

Sep 24, 2009
Complain to Jack Neo.

wikipedia said:
In 2008, Neo and Mark Lee bought the Singapore master franchise rights for Old Town White Coffee, a coffee retail concept from Ipoh, Malaysia.

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
Mark Lee, only he can do such thing. Forever boycott all his 5 OldTown stores in Singapore. :angry:

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
$2.20 you also buy ah?!?! :sweat:
Bobian, walked in, asked for menu and waitress waiting to take order. How?:sweat:

If it is 220, ofcourse I will race out of the store immediately, faster than Usain Bolt :bsmilie:

This morning, passed by OldTown White Coffee@Far East Plaza, went in to buy one cup of coffee. Wow! The price is $2.20, more expensive than Ya Kun (think is $1.50) and cup size is small. When brought back office, open the cup lid and found that it is only 3/4 filled. Feel short changed, my last time patronizing OldTown.

I'm sending you $2.20.

Now it becomes a treat offered by a Kopitiam Kaki here who buys you the drink.

That should makes your day happy? :bsmilie:

Limsgp

Dec 16, 2005
Singapore, Bedok
Actually hor.. they're selling this special brew coffee using "evaporated" milk....

And in the process some of the coffee evaporated with the milk.....

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
Actually hor.. they're selling this special brew coffee using "evaporated" milk....

And in the process some of the coffee evaporated with the milk.....
Huh? :bigeyes: My physics in school very poor, thus I dropped this subject. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

whatjerom

Jun 12, 2010
Geylang
Too expensive le la! if coffee is more abit, still can say it's alittle worth for money.

Dynam0

Mar 19, 2010
I've just been back to Ipoh last Friday.

It's RM1.8 now and soon RM2.

I think the kopitiam owners in Ipoh are reading this thread. :bsmilie:
Inflation is happening everywhere, unfortunately salary increment is unable to overtake inflation.:cry:

Jacobs

Sep 7, 2005
Somewhere @ East Area
Wow, how long you never go back? Now, increase to RM1.40 liao
I've just been back to Ipoh last Friday.

It's RM1.8 now and soon RM2.

I think the kopitiam owners in Ipoh are reading this thread. :bsmilie:
By the way, are both of you from Ipoh also?

Ipoh Garden coffee shop are selling RM 1.20..if you going to new town (even old town) if would be more expensive..:)

foxwagon

Mar 13, 2005
Wah lau, read this thread now I want to drink!

Top Bottom