Shops that sell Kata Bags

trailblazer

Jul 13, 2009
Singapore
Hi Everyone,

would you be able to tell me the shops that carry Kata Bags... i'm interested in one but i checked a few shops and they dont seem to carry a lot of Kata Models.... i checked SLR revolution, Challanger, Mustafa + one more shop at funan 2nd level.

I'd be interested to know the shop that carries majority of Kata Bags preferably around City Hall area.

Thanks

tried TK Photo at funan?

or K-13 at Peninsular plaza (maybe more pricy here)

TK Photo seem to be updating their website and their FB fan page didnt mention KATA and thats the only reason i didnt give them a try.

Thanks sinned79 I'll check TK later today. i dont have good experience of K-13 :angry: so will give them a miss this time as well

Yes, you can try Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square.

However, the salesman there are now yaya papaya compared to last time.

TK has lots of range but do not go on weekends, simply too many people in there. Saw 1 or 2 models of Kata in John316 too.

Hi Everyone,

would you be able to tell me the shops that carry Kata Bags... i'm interested in one but i checked a few shops and they dont seem to carry a lot of Kata Models.... i checked SLR revolution, Challanger, Mustafa + one more shop at funan 2nd level.

I'd be interested to know the shop that carries majority of Kata Bags preferably around City Hall area.

Thanks

Challenger Funan got. Used to work there up till 2 weeks ago as part time. Although not my department but I did see them before :D

TK photo have kata ... last time i bought my 467i there

Yes, you can try Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square.

However, the salesman there are now yaya papaya compared to last time.

:think:for me, i seldom visit there already, so dont know well abt there now. =D which salesman are u talking abt?:think: