Shopping Outing @ Funan Digitalife Mall - 29 Mar (Fri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
If you've been wanting to buy something photography-related (DSLR, compact, accessories) and wanted another opinion or just someone to encourage you to spend your money :devil: , then feel free to put your nick down in the list below and join me.

Will keep the group small (max 5), for ease of moving around.
Add your nick to the list, PM me with your contact details, and we can discuss further

Date: Friday 29Mar
Time: approximately 2:30pm
Place: Funan

p.s. don't ask me for specific recommendations, coz I'm biased ;p

1) thongeng
2) sadper
3) azuma
4) hellfire88
5) mralan

"shadow"= steventay

Last edited:
give us an idea of what you guys looking to purchase ..... this could turn out to be a SEED REVIVAL

Admin could check with a shop or two and get some kind of group discount to help you guys on a best effort basis but no promises

take attendance here but TS send over a PM next couple of days to discuss this offline

Last edited:
Oh hie ts again! Evil you kekeke. I want your wide angle keke! Not free on friday though. Else might join you and test with some battery grips

count me in! wanna see how the experts scrutinize their equipment ;)
but mod ed's suggestion is poisonous... dunno if I will succumb ;p

===========
1) thoongeng
2)
3)
4)
5)

give us an idea of what you guys looking to purchase ..... this could turn out to be a SEED REVIVAL

Admin could check with a shop or two and get some kind of group discount to help you guys on a best effort basis but no promises

take attendance here but TS send over a PM next couple of days to discuss this offline

ok will do.
noted with thanks.

have nothing in mind to buy... can go and see see? not sure i can make it cos morning i will be at elsewhere

Last edited:
have nothing in mind to buy... can go and see see? not sure i can make it cos morning i will be at elsewhere

ok no issues :)
Drop me your contact details if you're ok to do so. We can always update you via whatsapp or SMS.

hv something in mind to buy but not hurry to buy. but would like to join to see see can?

hv something in mind to buy but not hurry to buy. but would like to join to see see can?

no worries. nothing serious. if you have any questions feel free to ask. Have added your name to the list (post #1).
Will PM everyone this evening.

dont mind sharing what is going to be purchase this coming so that others may want to suggust where to buy etc.

We can even buy more and ask for some discount too.

steventay said:
what shadow mean?

Shadow: the thing that follows you around ;)

sadper said:
dont mind sharing what is going to be purchase this coming so that others may want to suggust where to buy etc.
We can even buy more and ask for some discount too.

I may get a lens and another chap is looking at a tripod.
Don't hold your breath for a better price. After all it's just a small group. No different from any other small group walking around Funan on a typical weekend/PH.

count me in.

actually i am going down tmr to get the grd4 promo so just nice lol

can hang out with bro thoongeng :bsmilie:

count me in.

actually i am going down tmr to get the grd4 promo so just nice lol

can hang out with bro thoongeng :bsmilie:

what is grd4

If I'm not wrong it is the Ricoh GRD4
img-main-digital4.jpg

I wouldn't mind tagging along to check this out! Ok see you tomorrow, hellfire88. I PM everyone tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.