Shopping In SG-Any gd shoping centres?

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
I'm stoning at home now.. anyone can recommend a good place to shop? Not those common ones maybe like suntec etc.

I'm stoning at home now.. anyone can recommend a good place to shop? Not those common ones maybe like suntec etc.

maybe Lucky Plaza.. you will be greeted by many chow ah beng salesman

aint funan a nice place to laze around and keep up with guy's techz? =)

Go NEX at serangoon? It's quite new and you might not have been there before or go sungei road dig for treasures haha

Go NEX at serangoon? It's quite new and you might not have been there before or go sungei road dig for treasures haha

NEX super crowded. So scared i get mugged. I lived 10 to 15 min walking from there so supar near.

aint funan a nice place to laze around and keep up with guy's techz? =)

haha i usually go there if i have something i mind to buy.. cos there shopkeepers always chase me out if i nvr buy anything.

leowyien said:
NEX super crowded. So scared i get mugged. I lived 10 to 15 min walking from there so supar near.

Haha go ikea loh, shouldn't be that crowded and can nua around and eat there, just cannot take photo only

Wah Lao… want new place, don't want crowds, want fresh, want cheap, want big chest.... :think:

Suggest you stay home and fully charge up your camera's batteries and see how long it takes for them to fully discharge… :bsmilie:

what... is that how it is now? i haven't been there in years!

No lah. They only chase him away. They know he's just there for the aircon.

Haji lane la. Not crowded, all the chio bu with big big camera all over there. Plus there got loads of good shops like supclothing.

try disturb the ah bengs at sim lim electronics store....