Shopping around for 450d this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsc

Aug 10, 2008
EaSt
Who interested to shop and buy 450d camera with me .. maybe can get extra freebies :p

Or can someone share the contact and person to look for ?

I wanted to buy my first dslr and paid by 0% installment.

you might have a hard time finding brand new 450d already, since the 500d has been out in the market for so long.

who knows?? you might be lucky :)

Have a look at the Marketplace here for price information and details about reputable shops. Do your homework. Freebies might be free .. but which shop can afford to give away good stuff for free? So either don't expect much from freebies or skip them and get the real things later, step by step.

Due to budget constrain, I can only look for 450d.

Try my luck :)

Have a look at the Marketplace here for price information and details about reputable shops. Do your homework. Freebies might be free .. but which shop can afford to give away good stuff for free? So either don't expect much from freebies or skip them and get the real things later, step by step.

Thanks mate.

What do you advise the first thing, i should buy during the purchase ? 'beside extra-batt'

hi im a newbie here just got my 500d at mustafa for 1335 with gb tripod lens book screen protector eos and crumpler bag . they can use card instalments and well as they got stock for 450 d , do consider 500d too cheers

If you do not mind, you may want to consider a 2nd hand 450D.
Check out the B&S sections, quite a number of sellers there.
Save the $$ for better lenses, they really make a world of difference.

I just called and got a quote from 'Audio house'. They seems have the better deal in town. i guess.. maybe i will go to them :)

What is the brand / model of UV lens cover i should get to protect my lens from dust? what is their price range like.. / any recommendation ?

u could try the BNS section
if u dont mind getting a secondhand 1

I just called and got a quote from 'Audio house'. They seems have the better deal in town. i guess.. maybe i will go to them :)

What is the brand / model of UV lens cover i should get to protect my lens from dust? what is their price range like.. / any recommendation ?

We DO have a price guides section for a good reason...
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=518391

hi im a newbie here just got my 500d at mustafa for 1335 with gb tripod lens book screen protector eos and crumpler bag . they can use card instalments and well as they got stock for 450 d , do consider 500d too cheers

September pricing for that kit is about 1160. You should check the price guides section.

I need an advise for lens filter. can someone reply me....

As I need to buy the lens filter together with the set.

September pricing for that kit is about 1160. You should check the price guides section.

You sure that 500d is selling 1160 they accept 0% instl ? then I will go for it.. asap. ;p

Last edited:
I need an advise for lens filter. can someone reply me....

As I need to buy the lens filter together with the set.

simi lens?? filter for kit lens?? get a cheap UV filter at ard $20 bah..:think:

You sure that 500d is selling 1160 they accept 0% instl ? then I will go for it.. asap. ;p

bro...if i will u...i will go ard comparing price first b4 i buy...

alot of those "freebies" actually not free de lor...it add up to your cost de..

simi lens?? filter for kit lens?? get a cheap UV filter at ard $20 bah..:think:

Sorry, I'm a newbies.

Cheap UV lens will do it's job ? any any recommendation for brand..

bro...if i will u...i will go ard comparing price first b4 i buy...

alot of those "freebies" actually not free de lor...it add up to your cost de..

Ya l know.. chicken and egg theory:cool:.

Bro.. give me an advise.. if given your case.. would you buy a 450d or 500d.

I don't see much different is this two model except the megapixel and full hd video record. ;p

I know one that comes free: be careful and stop worrying about dust.
Dust is normal in this world and any attempt to keep it away from your lens is futile. Dust on front element doesn't show up in images in any way (unless it forms a colony already and forms a government). Get a blower (e.g. Rocket blower, cause of its form) that you need anyway also for your sensor, that's it. In addition I recommend reading about lens flare / filter flare and ghosting effects in conjunction with lens hood. If you like lens flare then get the cheapest UV you can find, should be around 15 dollars for standard kit lens (58mm). Otherwise "go naked" (cause your lens was designed that way to work best) or get Hoya or anything further up the quality range.
Something to read: Recent UV Filter Review

Last edited:
other than the mega pix , the 500d using digic 4 unless ur into raw pictures , and a much better lcd 920k dot since ur using $0% instalment the mthly instalment would only be 10-20 bucks plus minus difference just go for 500d then

just my 2 cent worth
correct me if im wrong im a newbie too cheer happy shopping :)

hoya filters r pretty ok...
got budget go for the higher ends 1s like the pro1d or the HD

Status
Not open for further replies.