Shoppin Camera equipments in Bangkok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

searched the older threads on Bangkok, some of them can no longer post a reply. got a message sayin the thread has expired. :think:

anyone with any information on where to shop for Camera equipments in BKK? good bargains.. etc. dun wanna get chopped or robbed. :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
searched the older threads on Bangkok, some of them can no longer post a reply. got a message sayin the thread has expired. :think:

anyone with any information on where to shop for Camera equipments in BKK? good bargains.. etc. dun wanna get chopped or robbed. :bsmilie:

went there... nothing really fantastic, unless u say vest or things like that... otherwise, camera equipments like bodies and lens, its cheaper in singapore... no point buying there.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
went there... nothing really fantastic, unless u say vest or things like that... otherwise, camera equipments like bodies and lens, its cheaper in singapore... no point buying there.

steady. think go there really jus buy buy buy clothes... and makan.

ParkerT no suggestion?
bro zeckson?

I'm off to bangkok tomorrow.

Generally, it is the same or cheaper in Singapore. There are a few shops in MBK that I visit for fun when I'm there. Two on the ground floor (near baskin robbins), one I think on 3rd and one on the same floor as the mobile phone stuff.

The one on third seems to cater more to pros.

There is also an old shop right outside the Nana BTS station ... but really old stuff, not for you digi-generation people. I bought some 1960s accesories there.

Keltzar said:
I'm off to bangkok tomorrow.

Generally, it is the same or cheaper in Singapore. There are a few shops in MBK that I visit for fun when I'm there. Two on the ground floor (near baskin robbins), one I think on 3rd and one on the same floor as the mobile phone stuff.

The one on third seems to cater more to pros.

There is also an old shop right outside the Nana BTS station ... but really old stuff, not for you digi-generation people. I bought some 1960s accesories there.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.