Shooting soccer game, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Jed, your speaking time?:D

Ok, I will probably shoot a soccer game sometime next week. Wonder what setup should i use: 50-500 + tripod or 70-200 + monopod or 50-500/70-200 combo? my 500mm has a max aperture of f6.3 (but displaying at f5.6), is it enough for artificial illumination at night? ISO 400 or 800? Flash?

btw, normally am i elligible to be approached without a pass?

thx for any input:)
Tom

Originally posted by Bluestrike
take a 50mm and run with the people!!!
sure can get good shots.......
better still, run with the 70-200 and then can get extreme close-up of the players' faces dripping with sweat and cursing and swearing... :bsmilie: :D

I realised, you uh, posted in that thread as well, and not very little as well. ;P

If i have one more ticket, who else wanna go with me?

====================
Tichet is free:)

football match held in Bishan Stadium (a Chinese team versus Home United)

Date : 29 October 2002 (Tuesday)

Time : 7 pm.

wah!!! Free ticket still no one? What a world?!?! u guys all rush for pretty girls with fancy dress but not interested in this?:angry:

I have to force someone to go liao.;( No need i say, u jump out, ok?

Originally posted by tomshen
wah!!! Free ticket still no one? What a world?!?! u guys all rush for pretty girls with fancy dress but not interested in this

I have to force someone to go liao.;( No need i say, u jump out, ok?

Sorry, me not the typical guy, not interested in football at all, and not interested in shooting pretty girls with fancy dresses. ;p Afterall, what's the fun of watching/shooting 22 people chasing after 1 ball, only to kick it away when the ball comes? :rbounce:

And before you guys think astray, I am straight! :) Just that these are not my type of photo subjects. :)

Regards
CK

hahaha...finally i c a guy whose not interested in the ball chasing game.....:)

Originally posted by ckiang

Sorry, me not the typical guy, not interested in football at all, and not interested in shooting pretty girls with fancy dresses. ;p Afterall, what's the fun of watching/shooting 22 people chasing after 1 ball, only to kick it away when the ball comes? :rbounce:

And before you guys think astray, I am straight! :) Just that these are not my type of photo subjects. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by tomshen
If i have one more ticket, who else wanna go with me?

====================
Tichet is free:)

football match held in Bishan Stadium (a Chinese team versus Home United)

Date : 29 October 2002 (Tuesday)

Time : 7 pm.

me me me ! :gbounce:

I'm with ckiang...

and my guy friends find me weird...I mean, in that aspect only. :D

Originally posted by Tweek
I'm with ckiang...

and my guy friends find me weird...I mean, in that aspect only. :D

heheh. that's why. Well at least I don't have to stay up all night to watch world cup and arrive in office like a zombie, and don't have to partipate in Man U vs Liverpool vs Arsenal flamewars (as if N vs C not enuff ;p )

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

heheh. that's why. Well at least I don't have to stay up all night to watch world cup and arrive in office like a zombie, and don't have to partipate in Man U vs Liverpool vs Arsenal flamewars (as if N vs C not enuff ;p )

Exactly! :D And I won't be tempted to put down my hard-earned money to stake out who will win by how many goals...:D

but then actually, I do watch World Cup lah, for the excitement. I just don't follow EPL and other leagues, definitely not S-League either.

Status
Not open for further replies.