Shooting session @ chinatown, 1st feb 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indescribable

Jul 11, 2010
East
Hey guys, I would like to organise a cny shooting session on the 1st feb 2011, 6pm onwards till 9pm. Anyone are welcome to join to share the feel of this festive season! But I would like to limit to 8participants as I believe a large group will scare our subjects off :( Any enquires just send me a pm! :)

Participants list:

1. Indescribable

Reserve list:

Hey guys, I would like to organise a cny shooting session on the 1st feb 2011, 6pm onwards till 9pm. Anyone are welcome to join to share the feel of this festive season! But I would like to limit to 8participants as I believe a large group will scare our subjects off Any enquires just send me a pm!

Participants list:

1. Indescribable
2. domain

Reserve list:

Hey guys, I would like to organise a cny shooting session on the 1st feb 2011, 6pm onwards till 9pm. Anyone are welcome to join to share the feel of this festive season! But I would like to limit to 8participants as I believe a large group will scare our subjects off Any enquires just send me a pm!

Participants list:

1. Indescribable
2. domain
3. Star

Reserve list:

The timing of this session will be set at 7pm to latest 9.30pm. As I understand some of you end work at 6plus. :)

Participants list:

1. Indescribable
2. domain
3. Star
4. darklt

Reserve list:

Cannot Confirm with you at the moment.

Sure no prob! But I will still like to stick to only 8 people so confirm asap ba! :)

Last edited:
1st Feb not sure if you all want to shoot the fireworks first before going to Chinatown.

This session will not be confirm as it will be subjected to weather. Those who joining please PM me your number so that I can contact with you, if not you have to wait for last min update on this thread on the day itself to see if its still on.

Participants list:

1. Indescribable
2. domain
3. Star
4. darklt
5. denzelwng4 :thumbsup:

Reserve list:

Hi, I'm a newbie both in photography and this forum but I find this thread interesting, although I can't join you but I'll be in Chinatown at that time, my Chinese language class will hold an outing class in Chinatown, so I'll take the chance to grab some pics. :bsmilie:

I will be removing 2slots as I feel that the group may be too big to move about together, as we all know the streets will be very packed with people. All those who have put their name please pm me your contact number so as to let me easily pass the message to you all. Thanks :) Meeting location will be send through PM and/or text messages on the day before.

1. Indescribable
2. domain
3. Star
4. darklt
5. denzelwng4

Reserve list:

Last edited:
Hi,

I like to join in as well.

Summerling

1. Indescribable
2. domain
3. Star
4. darklt
5. denzelwng4
6. (summerling said he/she wants to join?)

Reserve list:

1. gypsyzz

hihi... might drop by if i am free... ;)
but not going to put my name on the list yet...

cheers
banana

Participants list:

1. Indescribable
2. domain
3. Star
4. darklt
5. denzelwng4
6. summerling
7.) gypsyzz
-End-

I have received all your numbers, thanks! I will update you guys later tonight, and lets pray for a good weather as these few days have been raining non-stop. I will message you guys the meeting location, and please do tell me if you are not coming as I don't want to waste anyone's time waiting blindly for anyone who is not coming. Cya soon ;)

Last edited:
Hi is there still a slot? I would like to attend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.