shooting photos all year around portfolio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
I am thinking of starting a shooting photos all year around portfolio....to practise .... and put up 2-3 "best photos of the month" in each month.

("best photos" mean the photos which i think are the most ok among all the photos i shot for that month.)

u all think it is a good idea?

http://www.paulandcindy.per.sg/2005/index.htm

:embrass:

U need a theme, maybe 12 shots of Orchard Road, 12 shots of sport event, 12 shots of Clubsnap moderators :sweat: .....

Astin said:
U need a theme, maybe 12 shots of Orchard Road, 12 shots of sport event, 12 shots of Clubsnap moderators :sweat: .....

chronological theme is a theme? :sweat:

maybe each month i put a theme? eg jan is chinese new year theme?

just use the theme from the photoi magazine.
don't forget to submit your best for the contest.

that is what I have decided to do.

hehe...one wedding one model one event and one street shoot a week....u cover something every month...

ortega said:
just use the theme from the photoi magazine.
don't forget to submit your best for the contest.

that is what I have decided to do.

think me not good enough for photo contest :cry:

anyway taking pic is my hobby.... not to get prizes :cool:

Paul_Yeo said:
think me not good enough for photo contest :cry:

anyway taking pic is my hobby.... not to get prizes :cool:

if you don't want to enter the contest, not a problem
but you can still use the themes and then you can also see what other ppl have done.

ortega said:
if you don't want to enter the contest, not a problem
but you can still use the themes and then you can also see what other ppl have done.

the Photoi theme will be a good starting one.....sometimes i also have no idea what to shoot. hee :sweatsm:

Astin said:

shoot the moderators ??? are u kidding ? why not ask them to b ur models posing with keyboards and with their cameras and wearing the CS tee... hahahahahaaha...... den put " Happy Moderators of ClubSNAP, the everyday heroes of the forum, saving it from threads which are provocative, our Angels"

hahahahaha

sounds fun... den maybe we can make use of this chance to make them do funni poses... hahahaha.... :bsmilie:

SHHhhhHH.. dun tell the Moderators.. later the throw me out... =P

Paul_Yeo said:
I am thinking of starting a shooting photos all year around portfolio....to practise .... and put up 2-3 "best photos of the month" in each month.

("best photos" mean the photos which i think are the most ok among all the photos i shot for that month.)

u all think it is a good idea?

http://www.paulandcindy.per.sg/2005/index.htm

:embrass:

why not be more adventurous and start a Photo-Of-The-Day project? many ppl are already doing this ard the world. it's lots more fun and challenging and you get to record every day of the whole year through your unique vision. set your own themes (sometimes it may also depend on luck and opportunity) and share your pics here. i'll definitely be looking forward to seeing them! :cool:

had a look at the website link u posted.... how come there is a pic for january 2005???!!!! its only november 2004 now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.