Shooting Noodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
I'm tasked to shoot noodles in a creative, fresh & sexy way...

Any ideas???

hehehe !!!!!!

SEXY noodles....
just use the 1st rule of advertising

GOLDEN RULE 1
Put pretty babe beside product

arse wong;)

thats true .. pretty babes sells everything...

ok this might seem pretty anal, but cooked noodles or raw? i'm assuming this is some kinda product shot... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by firefox13
ok this might seem pretty anal, but cooked noodles or raw? i'm assuming this is some kinda product shot... :rolleyes:

No... it's not a product shot.. just need several pics for this theme for 'noodles'... can be cooked or raw.. can be anything to do with noodles.

Originally posted by willyfoo
No... it's not a product shot.. just need several pics for this theme for 'noodles'... can be cooked or raw.. can be anything to do with noodles.
ok this is not exactly original but i've seen this nice shot of a angmoh boy with big specs holding up high a forkful of instant noodles, with the steam fogging up his specs. the boy's face is behind the noodle of course.

maybe you can do the same but with some pretty lady instead. alternatively a close-up shot of soupy noodles in a nice bowl with a pair of chopsticks by the side always works well... :D

just my 2 cents worth.

Or you could do mouth portion of lady's face with red lipstick
and 1 strand of noodles.

Profile shot of man and woman gazing into each other's eyes and sucking on each end of a single strand of noodles.

Our suggestions very risque =)

Status
Not open for further replies.