Shooting MRTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necroist

Jan 27, 2002
www.ragingbox.com
Is it legal to shoot photos in an MRT station (ie. an MRT approaching the station)

Hmmm.. I dun think so leh. But now shopping centers cannot shoot liao.
MRT I think still okay. Anyone can confirm?

Are they strict about that ???
I think the Buana vista MRT station is a good place to take picture..

Huh? You mean there are rules saying we cant take pictures at MRT Stations and shopping centres? Gee...guess they're scared we work for some terrorist organization or something.

Originally posted by Necroist
Is it legal to shoot photos in an MRT station (ie. an MRT approaching the station)

Isn't tourist also carry camera around and shot? Act like one of them lah!

i have shot in mrt stations and in de mrt....and there's once when this mrt officer saw me shooting some commuters coming out...i think you juz have to act naturally...not suspiciously i.e. hiding your cam when someone saw you. :D

Originally posted by isomers007
i have shot in mrt stations and in de mrt....and there's once when this mrt officer saw me shooting some commuters coming out...i think you juz have to act naturally...not suspiciously i.e. hiding your cam when someone saw you. :D

If really stopped by them, I think just say you doing a school project...

i probably need to wear school uniform to convince them...:-(

i think telling the truth is the best way to go. Why bluff them? Why make yourself guilty for nothing? If photography is your passion, let it be known!! I'm sure pple will be understanding as long as you don't pose as a nuisance in public.

i think it is against the rule in MRT station..
sth like the no food and drinks rule....
taking photo is one of the taboo too.

Hrm, funny shit, isn't MRT station a public place? ;(
I don't want to take pix of my toilet bowl only :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.