Shooting locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlequin-

Oct 20, 2008
Hi guys, I was wondering, where are good buildings to shoot in? I was thinking of abandoned buildings, like decayish. And if possible, free to get into and not haunted please. Thanks!

All abandoned buildings are either state or private property, enter without permission is consider trespassing, shoot at your own risk!

Dang... Cos I need to do portrait shots for my final assignment and I was hoping I could shoot in one...

There is a small abandoned HDB estate of a few blocks along Chua Chu Kang.
But I think there are some foreign workers nearby there. take a bus all the way
from Jalan Bahar if you want to try it out.

Alright, I'll try and find the place. Thanks!

Alright, I'll try and find the place. Thanks!
I won't recommend a young girl go to such place for shoots, anyway, you already being warned.

Just to add on, you might wanna check out the Marina South abandoned steamboat hawker centre, they are in the midst of fencing it up for demolishing works. You might wanna try your luck there this few days. OCH is another place where many photographers and thrill seekers visit everyday, you dun need to go there at night though. But again, doesn't matter if you're male/female, won't be wise to go alone. Since the buildings are abandoned, they won't be absolutely safe either. So best to get some company. :)

Hi guys, I was wondering, where are good buildings to shoot in? I was thinking of abandoned buildings, like decayish. And if possible, free to get into and not haunted please. Thanks!
are you a student? if so why not use whats available as most tertiary institutions have "more or less" condemned buildings for use. Just have to be creative and control the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.