Shooting locations in Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal

Apr 6, 2005
Singapore
darylsoh74.blogspot.com
Hi,

I will heading to Perth this late oct for wedding shoot, would like to get some advice on nice locations for wedding shots..

please share any nice secret locations.. ;)

You pay for my ticket, food and lodging and I will drive you around.=p

Aiyah..but perth very standard lor. Busselton, Margret River, Swan Valley. Anywhere anyhow shoot, all will turn out nice one lah. But Late October, should be the time where they have some wine festival because start of spring. Good to go check out the vineyards.

hehehe... good try.. :sweatsm:

anyhow shoot also nice? zun bo?

You pay for my ticket, food and lodging and I will drive you around.=p

Aiyah..but perth very standard lor. Busselton, Margret River, Swan Valley. Anywhere anyhow shoot, all will turn out nice one lah. But Late October, should be the time where they have some wine festival because start of spring. Good to go check out the vineyards.

Bunker Bay, nice sany beach with crystal clear water and not crowded. You can walk up to the lighthouse too for some nice shots.

1.Scarborough Beach.
2.sunsets at Point Peron off Cockburn Sound
3.WW1 monument if you're in Dandaragan(along Jurien Bay, Cervantes)
4.Pinnacles at Cervantes
5.New Norcia (Perth's only monastery town)

Show us some pics when you're done with the shoot okay? I think Aussie is a beautiful place to get married. :D

Oct can shoot fields of wildflowers on the way to Pinnacles!!

Yup.

Don't forget sunblock if you intend to spend more than a few hours at Pinnacles/Cervantes. Sometimes the sun can be quite intense.

Check out the roadside fruit farms near Joondalup too_One of them was Singaporean run.

Thanks guys.. I have shortlist a couple of locations to visit in perth

Albany, Pemberton, Margaret River, Augusta, Busselton and Fremantle

This should be all.. Should be there for 10 days. :) so excited.., any budget lodging to recommend for these places?

hope i'm not asking too much

From the photos i see at Perth.. i believe it is super sunny there..

Yup.

Don't forget sunblock if you intend to spend more than a few hours at Pinnacles/Cervantes. Sometimes the sun can be quite intense.

Check out the roadside fruit farms near Joondalup too_One of them was Singaporean run.

thanks mate.. will jot it down as well.. do u mind to share your desktop pix?

rzsunset-at-south-mole.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.