Shooting Experiences in China Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Jul 7, 2002
Went out for shooting experiences in one of the hot-spot tourist attraction. Not alway wanna to capture moving cars/peoples. Instead opt for something "quiet(er)". There my shot below.

China Town shots

Pls do give me some comments. :)

FZ20, dude. why? below par skill on FZ20?

sunkist said:

Sunkist, not so sensitive la. bwilly only interested to know what cam you use to shoot. Perhaps he likes to share some knowledge or tips with you. he's using FZ20 too. Personally, I think your skill very impressive leh. keep up with the nice pics.

scare my works lousy mahz.. spolit eyesight of brudder here :p heee.. thanks lifeworld

sunkist said:

Hiz Sunkist, have been wanting to say this for a long time. If you ask for a comment, you should be able to accept the comment well and not try to butt the guy who give you a comment. If you can't accept other pple's comment, no matter good or bad, then no point ask for them.

One main reason when asking for comments, is for pple to point out ur mistakes and not just say wah wah this picture good. Pple here are oreadi very kind with their comments, wait till u post ur pictures in DP then u noe what is call real comments.

If you are not willing to accept other pple comments, i guess u will see less and less pple replying to ur thread...

Juz 2 cents of my tots...

cos he asked abt cam i use, that why i replied in that way. u understand? n of cos i also need to verify if it below par standard too. did i not accept comment?

sunkist said:
cos he asked abt cam i use, that why i replied in that way. u understand? n of cos i also need to verify if it below par standard too. did i not accept comment?

Haaa... tat you have to ask urself. I dun mention about stuff that have past.

then u should have posted there instead

Observer's view...

Sunkist: I guess sometimes the way you reply to a person's comment may be viewed as "hostile" by others. Although you may not really be feeling that way, there's no harm taking note of that in future.

Let's all not get too personal and remember that the whole purpose of this is to be constructive in our comments & build each other up, advising each other as we go along...

Sigh. Life is already as complicated as it is.

Smile bros....! ;)

Ya, maybe. :) Thanks for the reminder. will keep that in mind. A better person, a better community mahz. :angel:

sunkist said:
Ya, maybe. :) Thanks for the reminder. will keep that in mind. A better person, a better community mahz. :angel:

Well, no hard feeling everyone! Sunkist means well but just straight forward. A simple guy will say things straight from his heart! :thumbsup: Like me! :)

Ya lo. But getting OT. how the pix? anything to do to have better framing?

sunkist said:
Ya lo. But getting OT. how the pix? anything to do to have better framing?

I was shooting at chinatown over the weekend too... i like particularly those ground level shots of yours! Really gives an interesting perspective to the scenes there! Great vivid colors too!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am shooting yesterday (sunday). U?

sunkist said:
I am shooting yesterday (sunday). U?

We were there for the 50+36 #3 outing at chinatown yesterday morning.
;)

oic. Never nv see any groups. So how ur photo? Developed?

Status
Not open for further replies.